Go to Chuck E. Cheese they said, it'll be fun they said (in Florida) (1 Viewer)

Chuck e Cheese is disgusting, People have gotten ringworm from the tables and god only knows what from the ball baths at the one in our town.

The only way to deal with chuck e cheese is a flamethrower.

Surprised it doesn't happen more often
Chuck e cheese just hurts the soul

Does Chuck E. Cheese causes massive brawls or do the people that go there cause massive brawls?

Not arguing your opinion of Chuck but all these people fighting at a kid's birthday party hurts the soul more than Chuck.

Does Chuck E. Cheese causes massive brawls or do the people that go there cause massive brawls?

Not arguing your opinion of Chuck but all these people fighting at a kid's birthday party hurts the soul more than Chuck.

In the movie Serenity there is a drug called Pax designed to make people docile - it was so powerful it made just lay down and accept their fate
Except for .01% of the population who became incredibly violent
Chuck e cheese = Pax

Obviously guns would have been a good thing. It would have ended that little fracas a lot quicker.

In the movie Serenity there is a drug called Pax designed to make people docile - it was so powerful it made just lay down and accept their fate
Except for .01% of the population who became incredibly violent
Chuck e cheese = Pax

So you are saying Chuck E Cheese turns people into Reavers?

I can't say I'm a fan of Chuck E Cheese, but my kids absolutely freak out, they love it so much. They have improved their pizza (it is actually quite tasty now), but they have taken out nearly all games of skill and replaced them with little more than kid's slot machines with tickets being the payout. Of course my children are addicted to those games no matter how much I tell them to play ski ball, basketball, or football games. There are very few places where a kid can be a kid gambler.

god only knows what from the ball baths

hqdefault.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom