Go to Chuck E. Cheese they said, it'll be fun they said (in Florida) (1 Viewer)

Apparently it's the thing to do at Chuck E Cheese. This has happened a few times at the one here in Lancaster. I'm sure kids love it, but I will never be taking mine there. Many other options that are actually fun for both kids and adults.

Fight Breaks Out At 1-Year-Old's Chuck E. Cheese's Birthday Party (VIDEO)

Here is a more recent one from the Pittsburgh area...

Fight Breaks Out At 1-Year-Old's Chuck E. Cheese's Birthday Party (VIDEO)

Just google "Chuck E Cheese fight in ___________ (fill in blank with any city)

Fun game.

Yuck E. Cheese
:ipuker:

My kids are past the age and I couldn't be happier about never going into that place again.

I dunno, it's been a few years since I've taken the kids there, but they always enjoyed it, and it was a convenient way for my wife and I to get a break from chasing the kids around and feed the family at the same time.

Been to probably 6 different locations over the years and dozens of birthday parties and visits and I've never come close to having a problem with anyone there. But then, I tend to mind my own business and we're just there to have a good time with the kids.

So, now that the kids are older, I'm pretty ambivalent about CEC. It was fun while it lasted though.

I always thought fighting in public places is the height of stupidity. I haven't been in an actual fight with someone since grade school. :shrug:

CPW1bzM.gif

Cheesus Christ.

I miss Showbiz Pizza.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qDHNBdkPS7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For this we give up Shakeys?

I remember Shakeys! Seems like there was one on Airline near Old Hammond in Baton Rouge. I remember you could watch them tossing the pizza dough, and I remember the sit down video games. It closed probably around 1980, but it was a big deal for us when we got to go there for pizza.

I remember Shakeys! Seems like there was one on Airline near Old Hammond in Baton Rouge. I remember you could watch them tossing the pizza dough, and I remember the sit down video games. It closed probably around 1980, but it was a big deal for us when we got to go there for pizza.

We always went there for end of season parties
15 10yr olds running around and screaming in dirty baseball uniforms - what's not to love?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom