Go To The Airport To Show The Team (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
our support. I wish I could go because I would love to see thousands of fans lined up to greet them. Too bad I live out of town. Anybody know what time the plane will be landing?

Shiloh

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
heard 6:45. not on radio. from friend of friend who works for the saints. i'll be there.

BRAINFREEZE

Reaction score
anyone hearing kenny, hokie, or bobby stating the time please bump this thread. the place is usually vets at bainbridge.

neworleanshoo

hoodat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bobby just said DON'T go to the airport..

he said it's private property and they have to turn people away. i guess he means they aren't able to get the fans through security or something.

why can't they just wait for them to go through the security gates and then cheer on the team as they're walking to load the bus? doesn't make any sense to turn people away.

amiranne

Reaction score
Bobby just said DON'T go to the airport..

he said it's private property and they have to turn people away. i guess he means they aren't able to get the fans through security or something.

why can't they just wait for them to go through the security gates and then cheer on the team as they're walking to load the bus? doesn't make any sense to turn people away.
I heard the same thing. I've gone after every game except the Steelers and there has never been any problems. Screw what they say, I'm going.

BRAINFREEZE

Reaction score
i don't think they meant don't go to the side of the highway on the exit road, did they? they meant, don't go INTO the airport, or TO the airport. you'd never get anywhere near them at the airport itself. it's the access road (bainbridge) where the fans would be waiting. anyone have clarification on this????

amiranne

Reaction score
i don't think they meant don't go to the side of the highway on the exit road, did they? they meant, don't go INTO the airport, or TO the airport. you'd never get anywhere near them at the airport itself. it's the access road (bainbridge) where the fans would be waiting. anyone have clarification on this????
Hebert said they dont want people going to the airport anymore because it's private property. I don't see how's its a problem since fans wait on the access road outside the airport.

crabman

Reaction score
where the fans usually go is outside the airport. I don't think that is private property. I will be there

crabman

Reaction score
btw, they fly in to Atlantic aviation. you can access it off of veterans, I take Loyola and it takes you right there.

Shiloh

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Screw what they say, I'm going.
i feel the same way, brother. it's one road all the way down from vets. i'll just go as far as they let me and wait there. *** them. whose private property is it anyway, and why do they care if we drive out there to welcome our team?

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus Dome @ Home - Saints Postgame Show | Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Scorpius the Allfather John Cena's Peacemaker from The Suicide Squad getting HBO Max show with James Gunn writing it and directing several episodes Everything Else Board 0
This is How Sean Payton's Teams Start - Unexplainable No Show Losses- In Great Seasons Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Andrus Saints Postgame Show | Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
How Jared Cook led NFL in big-play efficiency with Saints; what more targets could show Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Optimus Prime Fishing Show Bloopers Everything Else Board 6
Saints-Raiders get 'The Killers' halftime show on MNF, but they won't be at Allegiant Stadium Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saintsphere We may be playing the Chargers B team in two weeks Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Covington Saint Saints can be an upward trending team as season progresses Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
OneBigEasy!! Remember 14 teams go to the post season this year and only one team from each conference gets a bye Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
jasonsw Saints Which Saints team will we see today? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
'How does a kid like this get cut?' Saints' Taysom Hill faces Packers team that let him go Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Ex-Saint Breaux sues two former team doctors Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Delvin Breaux, former Saints player, sues ex-team doctors for alleged medical malpractice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' injury report: Team doesn't practice, but 3 new injuries to report for key players Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill N/S Chargers team doctor accidentally punctured Tyrod Taylor's lung on Sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 39
Andrus Saints stayed late in Las Vegas as team held review of loss to Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
Saints stayed late in Las Vegas as team held review of loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
saintsfan777 Just passed the Saints team busses Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
Nightshade If 2020 was a football team lol Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saint Kamara The team that avoids the injury bug has an inside track to the Super Bowl Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
El Caliente Who’s injury impacts their team the most? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Mike Tilleman, member of first New Orleans Saints team, dead at age 76 Saints RSS News Feeds 0