Go To The Airport To Show The Team (2 Viewers)

I would have gone, but didn't because of what they said on 870am. They need to find some way to let the fans in there. I went earlier in the season after a loss, and it is a perfect setup for the fans. Plenty of room, etc... Hope they address this. Did anyone try this week? Let us know how it went.

it was awesome just got back sean payton is all class high fived everyone out the awesome

Damnit!!! 870 screwed this up for me. I was gonna make this a habbit. I'll be there after the Dallas game. If we win that one, I want 5,000 people there!

I dont know what Hebert was talking about, but I went and it was great as always. Payton and Loomis were particularly cordial, slowing down and thanking everyone out there.

payton and loomis were riding together? what about the players? joe? reggie? deuce? drew?

payton and loomis were riding together? what about the players? joe? reggie? deuce? drew?

no, they were riding seperate. They each slowed down with their windows down and were thanking the fans. Payton was shaking everyone's hands through his car window and was very appreciative. Some of the players were appreciative, some just drove by. I don't think that some of them are used to the fans' reaction yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom