Go To The Airport To Show The Team (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
our support. I wish I could go because I would love to see thousands of fans lined up to greet them. Too bad I live out of town. Anybody know what time the plane will be landing?

heard 6:45. not on radio. from friend of friend who works for the saints. i'll be there.

anyone hearing kenny, hokie, or bobby stating the time please bump this thread. the place is usually vets at bainbridge.

Bobby just said DON'T go to the airport..

he said it's private property and they have to turn people away. i guess he means they aren't able to get the fans through security or something.

why can't they just wait for them to go through the security gates and then cheer on the team as they're walking to load the bus? doesn't make any sense to turn people away.

Bobby just said DON'T go to the airport..

he said it's private property and they have to turn people away. i guess he means they aren't able to get the fans through security or something.

why can't they just wait for them to go through the security gates and then cheer on the team as they're walking to load the bus? doesn't make any sense to turn people away.

I heard the same thing. I've gone after every game except the Steelers and there has never been any problems. Screw what they say, I'm going.

Don't they usually bring the buses back to the facility on airline?

i don't think they meant don't go to the side of the highway on the exit road, did they? they meant, don't go INTO the airport, or TO the airport. you'd never get anywhere near them at the airport itself. it's the access road (bainbridge) where the fans would be waiting. anyone have clarification on this????

i don't think they meant don't go to the side of the highway on the exit road, did they? they meant, don't go INTO the airport, or TO the airport. you'd never get anywhere near them at the airport itself. it's the access road (bainbridge) where the fans would be waiting. anyone have clarification on this????

Hebert said they dont want people going to the airport anymore because it's private property. I don't see how's its a problem since fans wait on the access road outside the airport.

where the fans usually go is outside the airport. I don't think that is private property. I will be there

btw, they fly in to Atlantic aviation. you can access it off of veterans, I take Loyola and it takes you right there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom