Go To The Airport To Show The Team (1 Viewer)

Screw what they say, I'm going.

i feel the same way, brother. it's one road all the way down from vets. i'll just go as far as they let me and wait there. *** them. whose private property is it anyway, and why do they care if we drive out there to welcome our team?

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone should call in to Bobby and ask him specifically what he meant by that.

i'm going for 6:30. i hear the team is landing at 6:45.

maybe someone could call Atlantic aviation and see what they say

They'll be arriving at the Armstrong International Airport Tonight at around 7-8PM Gather there before hand to make sure you an get through security, Go show some love, Make signs, get a Large crowed together, see if you can get Autographs, have a small party

I talked to someone at atlantic aviation, she didn't know anything about blocking off access to the airport road.

their number is 504-466-1700 if anyone wants to check with them

i wouldn't recommend trying to get INTO the airport itself. you will not get anywhere near the team. and from news shots from years past, they don't even go into the terminal but walk from the tarmac to their cars or rides. when they LEAVE the airport proper (including surrounding grounds) is where you need to wait. bainbridge at vets is where it has been this season so far. that is public property, unless bainbridge is a private road. does anyone know? or have more info?

talked to another lady at atlantic and she said they would be denying access to bainbridge. I wish bobby h. would clarify this

I don't care I am going and bringing my pregnant wife with me

I'm headed to the airport, will let you guys know what happens

bump. if anyone found out any updates on the meet and greet at the airport access road, please post your info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom