Go Vote for the Saints at ESPN.com!!! (1 Viewer)

You can vote over and over. We are Behind.

On the contendor/ pretender questions, all of them have contendor has the first option and pretendor as the second opin. All of them except for the Jets, that is. I think they're trying to trip Simone up.

Then again, most people are choosing the Jets as the team most likely to get a reality check this weekend.

On the contendor/ pretender questions, all of them have contendor has the first option and pretendor as the second opin. All of them except for the Jets, that is. I think they're trying to trip Simone up.

Then again, most people are choosing the Jets as the team most likely to get a reality check this weekend.

Noticed the same thing all teams have opition A.contender and B.pretender for the jets it is reversed.... I smell Espn trying to make up stats to say on gameday "In recent poll most thought Jets are contenders"... logic being is you were to click the second opition for every team but your own by default you woulkd vote the Jets as a CONTENDER... What NY media BS is that

i did pick that rex ryan deserved the most credit. i like that guy. too bad we are going to beat them sunday.

I can wait to vote for the one that reads... Only two teams have won all 16 regular season games, the 2007 Patriots, and the 2009 Saints, the Patriots finished 18-1.
The Saints play thier first playoff game this weekend at home against the Cowgirls.
How many wins to the Saints end up with?
1. 16
2. 17
3. 18
4. 19
:hihi: :hihi:

I can wait to vote for the one that reads... Only two teams have won all 16 regular season games, the 2007 Patriots, and the 2009 Saints, the Patriots finished 18-1.
The Saints play thier first playoff game this weekend at home against the Cowgirls.
How many wins to the Saints end up with?
1. 16
2. 17
3. 18
4. 19
Since you obviously hate the Cowboys so much, why even put them in the playoff picture?

Since you obviously hate the Cowboys so much, why even put them in the playoff picture?
:idunno:what are you talking about? My hatred for the Cowgirls has nothing to do with the quality of team that they are. I haven't liked the Pats for a long time, does that make me think they are a bad team, No. Think before posting!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom