Go Vote Today! (1 Viewer)

A hot shower afterwards helps a little.

Brown liquor. Voting really does make you feel gross this year.

I voted in a new polling place (**giggles**) this year. I have to say, I was fairly impressed by the setup here in the Charleston area. There were probably 100 people in line ahead of me but I was done in 20 minutes. There were at least 20 voting machines and if you used your drivers license, they had a scanner and all you had to do was confirm your address and sign the roster. (Non of this business like in Louisiana where the election official has to call out your name to someone manually writing a ledger and both are over 80 years old).

When the choice is between two rancid, disgusting meals I choose not to eat either one.

You don't have to vote for either. You can write in a name. Or you can actually vote "Libertarian" like half of the Politics board posters claim to vote.

Or you can have some respect for yourself and not put your name, everything you represent, and everything you believe in, behind a garbage tier candidate/human being.

Hillary is going to make a fine president.

Or you can have some respect for yourself and not put your name, everything you represent, and everything you believe in, behind a garbage tier candidate/human being.

The ballot is longer than "President"

Write yourself in for President then. Then fill out the rest.

Brown liquor. Voting really does make you feel gross this year.

I voted in a new polling place (**giggles**) this year. I have to say, I was fairly impressed by the setup here in the Charleston area. There were probably 100 people in line ahead of me but I was done in 20 minutes. There were at least 20 voting machines and if you used your drivers license, they had a scanner and all you had to do was confirm your address and sign the roster. (Non of this business like in Louisiana where the election official has to call out your name to someone manually writing a ledger and both are over 80 years old).
Never understood why LA continues its antiquated method of verification at the polls.

Finally, our national disgrace will come to an end just in time for our national nightmare to begin.

I swear i sat on Trump for about 8min. I'd rather an obvious wolf than one in sheeps clothing.

:mecry:

Go pee in someone else's cheerios then.

muPpaSG.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom