Goal Line Blitz, Saintsreport league (1 Viewer)

Im interested I already have a Lv 6 TE Billy MIller but he is under contract for 2 more seasons. Just let me know what postions you need to fill and I will make a player.

I already have a team and several players over there. The problem right now is there are no open teams at the moment, but more are coming sometime in the next week.

From my understanding, you can't actually purchase a league. Unless you've gotten some kind of communication going with the devs, membership in any league would be subject a first-come, first served basis. But you may be talking about buying one team and stocking it with SR.com folks, and that would be easy. Multiple teams in the same league would be very difficult unless you were all online the minute they went up for sale and each agreed on the league before it started. I still think it would be tricky, because they are talking about 750 teams, and there are 58,000 players online for the game as of a couple days ago.

The game is a lot of fun and I think you could easily get a couple SR.com teams going, but I have a lot of doubt they would all be in the same league. You'd have to act like lightning.

I've got a DE that will be 9th level at the start of next season that won't have a home. I'd be glad to be on an SR.com team.

I put league in the title but I should have put team. A league would be cool but first I think we should just try and fill a team with active players.

Anyone that has a Saints player/s created and wants to be on the SR team be sure to give a link to your players profile so Onepeat can send contract offers as soon as he buys a team to make it easy on him.

I have Marques Colston a WR. Level 10 nearly and last game was 24 catches 203 yards 3 TDs. I lead the league (USA A) in all major receiving catergories bar receptions despite playing 6 less games than any other player. I play for the Columbus Crush but I am under contract and I think it might take a lot for him to let me leave.

how long is the contract on colston???
bush and meat loaf look good...
we are gonna have a bad *** saints squad!!!

So i gather I'll need to find replacements for Sam Mills and Frank Warren?

I have a lvl 3 LB (25xp from becoming a lvl 4) if you guys are interested.

I'm also thinking about making Mort Anderson. Lemme know...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom