GOAT boxer and Dream Bout (1 Viewer)

I think Iron Mike in his prime (87 to 90) beats anyone.

Alot of people underestimate just how quick prime Tyson was. I don't see Ali being able to dance around him. Also look at he Ali-Wepner fight - Wepner held on for 15 rounds.

Last edited:
Well there's the answer to the OP question.

That'd be a short, bloody bout.

Though I too would pay money to see the look on Tyson's face when that gorilla got hold of him.

I think Iron Mike in his prime (87 to 90) beats anyone.

Alot of people underestimate just how quick prime Tyson was. I don't see Ali being able to dance around him. Also look at he Ali-Wepner fight - Wepner held on for 15 rounds.
Same age Ali BEAT Wepner, Tyson was laid out by Holyfield-well just once, he quit the second time. Same age Tyson was in his prime (and getting laid out by Douglas and sent to prison), Ali was undefeated and dancing circles around Liston, forcing him to quit. Tyson was quick, Ali was quicker

Mike would have been the goat imo, if he hadn’t gone off his rocker.

And he beat Buster. They slow counted it when he knocked Buster down.

Tyson vs. Ali.

Also honorable mention to my favorite fighter of all time and for me the most fun to watch.
Roy Jones Jr.
Don King and Robin Givens ruined Mike Tyson

Tyson vs Ali, but Tyson himself said “Nobody beats Ali”

There was a very good piece on Quora which broke down all the top-flight heavyweight boxers of the 20th century, and the strengths and weaknesses of each. All these boxers were truly amazing at their peak, and many, such as Jerry Quarry, lacked only effective management and top-notch training to make it to the elite level.

Ali missed 3 years in his prime, and is still considered to be "The greatest in the world". I have to concur, Ali was indeed The Greatest.

Last edited:
I’ve said this before here more than once

Muhammad Ali in his prime beats anyone else in their prime

Period.

My dream matchup: Iron Mike Tyson vs Smokin’ Joe Frazier

So much of Mike’s mystique and power was his intimidation

And you DON’T intimidate Joe Frazier

That’s a fight I’d like to have seen

I found the closest you are going to get to Tyson vs Frazier. Look at that stare Smokin Joe gives Tyson at 17:12 mark. Man!

This is his son vs Tyson. Son got killed.

How much would you pay for this heavyweight ppv: everyone in their primes..

Main Event
Ali-Tyson

Undercard
Foreman-Holmes
Louis-Roy Jones Jr.
Frazier-Holyfield
Bowe-Lewis
Klitschko-Klitschko
Liston-Fury

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom