GOAT boxer and Dream Bout (1 Viewer)

How much would you pay for this heavyweight ppv: everyone in their primes..

Main Event
Ali-Tyson

Undercard
Foreman-Holmes
Louis-Roy Jones Jr.
Frazier-Holyfield
Bowe-Lewis
Klitschko-Klitschko
Liston-Fury

I'd Pay $500.00

Ok, after reading some history on here's my dream bout:

Muhammad Ali vs. Wilt Chamberlain.

This fight was actually suppose to happen in 1971. Ali was 29 and Wilt was 35. However, Wilt backed down.

Now, its my understanding that Wilt had never boxed in his life. And Ali would probably win. But it would be interesting to see, just how he could overcome an absolute athletic freak in Wilt Chamberlain. It could be, that Chamberlain could simply not take more than a few punches from Ali, before being KO'd/TKO'd.

This fight was actually suppose to happen in 1971. Ali was 29 and Wilt was 35. However, Wilt backed down.

Now, its my understanding that Wilt had never boxed in his life. And Ali would probably win. But it would be interesting to see, just how he could overcome an absolute athletic freak in Wilt Chamberlain. It could be, that Chamberlain could simply not take more than a few punches from Ali, before being KO'd/TKO'd.

Ali would have crushed Wilt. Wilt was no doubt a freak of nature, he was relatively slow and Ali would have gotten in 3-4 punches for every one Wilt attempted. Wilt probably realized he was gonna get killed in the ring and understandably declined to fight.

Wilt with the ladies tho. I don't think anyone will match him in that department. :hihi:

It would’ve been over when Ali decided it to be over—being an athletic freak has no bearing on being able to take a punch from a years-trained heavyweight champion

Think some of you guys watch too many YouTube videos of Tyson pasting tomato cans & assume he'd do the same thing against another legitimate heavyweight champion. Fact is, every time he was tested, he ended up on his face or quitting. Buster Douglas provided the blueprint on how to beat the guy--tie him up when he's inside, punch off the break, keep him at arm's length. Ali beat power punchers like Liston, Foreman & Shavers--just don't see a fight with Tyson being much different.

Everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Last edited:
comeback?

Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson impressively sparred with his trainer, and it made people wonder if the 53-year-old could really make a comeback.

"I didn't know what to expect," Tyson's trainer Rafael Cordeiro told ESPN's Ariel Helwani on Monday. "He hasn't hit mitts for almost 10 years. So I didn't expect to see what I saw. I saw a guy with the same speed, same power as guys 21, 22 years old."...…....

It would’ve been over when Ali decided it to be over—being an athletic freak has no bearing on being able to take a punch from a years-trained heavyweight champion

The story is that the fight was verbally agreed to Wilt came in (I think to sign the fight agreement) Ali looks at him for a beat then yells, "TIIIIIMMMBBBBERRRRRR!!!!"

Wilt turn pale and turns around and leaves and that's why the fight never happened

The story is that the fight was verbally agreed to Wilt came in (I think to sign the fight agreement) Ali looks at him for a beat then yells, "TIIIIIMMMBBBBERRRRRR!!!!"

Wilt turn pale and turns around and leaves and that's why the fight never happened

That definitely sounds like something Ali would say. He was as witty as he was talented. Good stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom