God i Hope Brees doesnt win Mvp seriously (1 Viewer)

If Drew has a bad day, we can still win with good defense and good run game.

If Mahomes has a bad day, that team is screwed

Every mvp who plays in the Superbowl ends up the loser. Chiefs vs Saints in the superbowl...give the mvp to mahomes and ill take the championship trophy.
Dude, seriously, you’re beating a dead horse here. There mustve been 10 threads stating the same garbage you’re saying. You must be a fool to actually believe there’s a jinx or something preventing this. MVP is a personal achievement, not a team. That should say all you need to know. Basing history for a future event is beyond irrational.

There are so many trends broken this year. I can list them for you when I have time. I don’t believe in curses. Every year is a new team. Also seeing how Brees playing looks he playing for the team than for the stats.

Every mvp who plays in the Superbowl ends up the loser. Chiefs vs Saints in the superbowl...give the mvp to mahomes and ill take the championship trophy.

You are being irrational.

The MVP winner has exactly zero impact on the super bowl winner.

The history you reference is 1) a small sample size; and 2) a result of 32 teams having 52 players that are eligible for MVP and 32 teams that are able to win the super bowl. It is just unlikely. Very, very unlikely.

I really want Brees to win a regular MVP award, he deserves it and has been snubbed multiple times (2009, 2011)

I really want the Saints to win the super bowl, Brees deserves another ring

See how easy that is?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom