God of War (1 Viewer)

i think my only gripe about the game is that there is all of this high level gear that is sort of 'end game' stuff but once you get it, there is nothing to do....

new game plus would be nice

i think my only gripe about the game is that there is all of this high level gear that is sort of 'end game' stuff but once you get it, there is nothing to do....

new game plus would be nice

Will there be DLC ?

Will there be DLC ?

they haven't said anything about it yet but there is Marvel style post credit scene that alludes to a sequel but i supposed it could be DLC

according to Corey Barlog, there is no plan for DLC....

Cory Barlog: I made this game to be so that you bought it, you went home and played it, and you got the whole game. There’s not a plan, at all, in any of this, that I was going to deliver any DLC or anything like that, simply because I loved, as a kid, to get a game and play the whole game. And feel like I got everything.

I'm starting to enjoy this game a bit more. Like the twitter post above, I'm running around with a dude's head on my belt and just kind of exploring and doing side quest stuff. I'm still not a fan of the fighting, especially when it pulls a Dark Souls and my personal hit box seems to amazingly grow larger when I have very little health. However, the puzzles keep me busy enough, while the visuals and story so far are great.

they haven't said anything about it yet but there is Marvel style post credit scene that alludes to a sequel but i supposed it could be DLC

Well, looks like it's going to be a sequel. Which makes sense given the revelation. It really does lead to the possibility of another whole story or several really. Makes me wonder if we will see Kratos in the future or if the torch will be passed.

Just finished the game up last night and I really enjoyed the game. Enjoyed the story and all of the mythology. Enjoyed the gameplay as well. Hoping for a sequel and obviously I think we'll be getting one based on the stinger and some of the folks we didn't see in the game.

They are adding new game plus. The difficulty will be ramped up so you aren’t just plowing through the low level enemies. My guess is you won’t get everything at the beginning

It’s the only game I’ve ever gotten the platinum completionist trophy on. I loved it.

the reviews you guys are giving have made me finally interested in this. I loved the first GOW but with each successive release up to this one, I could not get past the feeling that they were just button mashers. And while I considered the first to be very innovative at the time, the others were just copying some of the same settings. I think with ranked up blades of fury you can pretty much beat those games by knowing one move. I take it this one has departed from that pattern. I have been on this board more because I am searching for a new game anyway.

the reviews you guys are giving have made me finally interested in this. I loved the first GOW but with each successive release up to this one, I could not get past the feeling that they were just button mashers. And while I considered the first to be very innovative at the time, the others were just copying some of the same settings. I think with ranked up blades of fury you can pretty much beat those games by knowing one move. I take it this one has departed from that pattern.

It still has some button mashing, but is the least linear of all the GOW games. I loved it. Loved the mythology and the open world feel. Writing and voice acting was top notch to me. It did take about 5 hours or so to get me totally hooked. First few hours kind of meh for me, then it elevated tremendously.

You aren’t button mashing through this game. There is a lot more depth to the combat. It’s really a fantastic game on every level. It checks every box. Story, environments, graphics, gameplay, challenge, puzzles, etc., all top notch

You aren’t button mashing through this game. There is a lot more depth to the combat. It’s really a fantastic game on every level. It checks every box. Story, environments, graphics, gameplay, challenge, puzzles, etc., all top notch

Subtle nuances, mang.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom