God of War (1 Viewer)

Finally got this game. Not that far into it, but the first hour or two was pretty intense.

Yeah, I can see why this is GotY material..

This bit of financial news makes me chuckle.

Kratos Is My Fave Defense Stock

"Kratos started acting well late last week as a report in DealReporter mentioned that interest in the name had recently been ramping higher. On Monday morning, Goldman Sachs upgraded KTOS to a "Buy", and added a couple of expectations worth repeating. Goldman expects double digit revenue growth through the middle of the next decade after first experiencing 20% organic growth in each of the next two years. "

Kratos is my favorite Defense stock, because Kratos is all about defense, and offense, and killing everything who even thinks about hurting you.

PC version releases on Friday....

if you are strictly a peecee neckbeard, this is your chance to play GOTY from 4 years ago :shrug:

anyway, it's a great game and everyone should play it except dumb Xbox faces

if you are strictly a peecee neckbeard, this is your chance to play GOTY from 4 years ago :shrug:

I wish they give us the originals remastered on PC..

I got it for $38. I like to buy these PC versions for long term collection. I hope Sony decides to drop their ps3 era stuff as well.

I got it for $38. I like to buy these PC versions for long term collection. I hope Sony decides to drop their ps3 era stuff as well.

Sony recently filed a patent for backwards compatibility…it’s possible that there will be some sort of emulator for old ps1-ps3 games for the ps5

I don’t think they would make pc versions though

Sony recently filed a patent for backwards compatibility…it’s possible that there will be some sort of emulator for old ps1-ps3 games for the ps5

I'm hoping, since Covid has really hurt the new game pipeline. I'll play the nostalgia card.

If done right that would be awesome. It would really make it worth it if they would take their time and get the controller mapping or perhaps entirely new controller schemes for them. We don’t realize how much controller schemes have become more intuitive until we try to emulate an old game like Tenchu. I don’t know how we ever played anything on D pad at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom