God of War news (1 Viewer)

the demo is incredible....

i want more :mad:

ripping the head off of the dude that was in the flaming chariot was just epic

Ripping the eyeball out and stabbing that monstrous dog in the chest and then tearing his horns out was totally bad *** as well

From the descriptions given above it sounds like blood decal fretting is the last thing you should be worried about since apparently there's hardly any body parts left to have decals on.

i played some GOW1 tonight

the game is still epic

this is a must own for ps3 people....especially if you have never played the games

I bought the game today at gamestop(godofwar1and2) and they are both in 1080p! wootness for the ps3! Also picked up Assassins creed 2 for ps3(also in 1080p =)

I hate to burst your bubble, but all of those games are native 720p. God of War I & II looks just fine upscaled to 1080p, but check it out at 720p if you're ever so inclined. Most games run and look better at their native resolutions, but most folks insist on have the output set to 1080p because they think mo pixels = mo bettah ... even if those pixels are scan doubled frauds!

Also, why doesn't my PS3 want to download the demo in the background? I set it to dl, and then watched Star Trek on blu-ray. More than two hours later, it was sitting at 4% with 120MB dl'ed. I are quite dissapoint. Now, about an hour after that it's up to 1.1 gigs, but I don't dare play God of War while it's downloading.

the demo took damn near two hours to download. why is when youn download something on the ps3 you have to start all over when you quit the first time(not cool)on the 360 if i'm not mistaking it starts where you left off.

the demo took damn near two hours to download. why is when youn download something on the ps3 you have to start all over when you quit the first time(not cool)on the 360 if i'm not mistaking it starts where you left off.

your internet must suck

took me about 20 minutes to download and install

your internet must suck

took me about 20 minutes to download and install

You downloaded 2.6 gigs in 20 minutes? I have 8mbit DSL with a 1 meg cable backup and it took me over two hours. I previously had 10 meg cable and the results were about the same. Even if you had a 100mbit provision, you're still limited by the server sending the data. Somehow, I doubt PSN is transferring data to any one user at that rate.

You downloaded 2.6 gigs in 20 minutes? I have 8mbit DSL with a 1 meg cable backup and it took me over two hours. I previously had 10 meg cable and the results were about the same. Even if you had a 100mbit provision, you're still limited by the server sending the data. Somehow, I doubt PSN is transferring data to any one user at that rate.

i don't know what to tell you....i am not Mr. Tech:nerd: guy

i started the download and the bar said 28 minutes....it immediately dropped to 24 minutes(after 30 seconds maybe) and i turned on a recorded episode of family guy....i checked it after the second commercial and it was done installing...this includes me fast forwarding through commercials

i don't know what difference it makes but i have the fastest internet that cox cable offers :shrug:

i don't know what to tell you....i am not Mr. Tech:nerd: guy

i started the download and the bar said 28 minutes....it immediately dropped to 24 minutes(after 30 seconds maybe) and i turned on a recorded episode of family guy....i checked it after the second commercial and it was done installing...this includes me fast forwarding through commercials

i don't know what difference it makes but i have the fastest internet that cox cable offers :shrug:

Well, neither am I.

According to Cox, it's 25mbps, which puts you way above average. (It's also $54.99/mo with is half of what I pay for 8 ... I hate you), So, our internets don't suck, yours is just ridiculous. That puts you at about 20 min with 50% overhead. You must live in Sony's basement to get such high transfer speeds, though.

the demo? you can down load in the back ground and pause whenever you like.... and you don't quit it...

I hate to burst your bubble, but all of those games are native 720p. God of War I & II looks just fine upscaled to 1080p, but check it out at 720p if you're ever so inclined. Most games run and look better at their native resolutions, but most folks insist on have the output set to 1080p because they think mo pixels = mo bettah ... even if those pixels are scan doubled frauds!

Also, why doesn't my PS3 want to download the demo in the background? I set it to dl, and then watched Star Trek on blu-ray. More than two hours later, it was sitting at 4% with 120MB dl'ed. I are quite dissapoint. Now, about an hour after that it's up to 1.1 gigs, but I don't dare play God of War while it's downloading.

If you have a large screen lcd 1080p can make a very big difference compared to 720p. Size makes a big difference.

If you're lcd is small you won't notice much of a difference, however, if it's large you will notice a huge difference.

I've experimented with this until I am blue in the face so I'm not gonna bother anymore discussing this on this forum so I'll keep this simple..in general, if your lcd is 30 inches are above you will notice a big difference with 1080p compared to 720...especially if you have a nice lcd with a very good brightness(means you can see a lot more of the screen in clarity)

Sorry guys I'm retarted. So if I get that collection I get God of War 1 and 2 on bluray disc with demo for god of war 3?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom