God of War news (1 Viewer)

I saw this in one of the RSS feeds I subscribe to and thought about posting it, but then I thought of that Joe Pesci line from Goodfellas from when he was out with the Jewish chick:

"You'd probably do better with Manichewitz but it would look funny on my table."

As someone who has never played any GoW, this might be a good move for me

As someone who has never played any GoW, this might be a good move for me

i am probably going to pick it up at lunch

i played both of them 3-4 times through....they are still among the best action games ever made.....

and if you get them jonesybrah, you won't be lost when the 3rd comes out in march....there is a pretty good story beneath all of the action

I bought the game today at gamestop(godofwar1and2) and they are both in 1080p! wootness for the ps3!

I also talked to the guy at gamestop and he gave me an extra code for the god of war demo...oh one more thing, if you pick up the god of war 1 and 2 you not only get access to the code but also a special code to unlock a character skin..

That being said, the only extra code I recieved from gamestop to give away is for the God of war demo(its 20 minutes long...supposedly longer than what everyone has access to when they recieve it, I also think you get to play it early as well, I am downloading as we speak)

One more thing, I'm offering the code to pop first considering he is a Ps3 fanatic..if he doesn't want it he can give it to anyone he wants. Also picked up Assassins creed 2 for ps3(also in 1080p =)

Anita must be doing something right to be getting all this free stuff from Sackhappy. :9:

Pop is buying it... so give me the code!!! Or one of those free Xboxes....

Anita must be doing something right to be getting all this free stuff from Sackhappy. :9:

Pop, Goose, and authentic are my 3 favorite posters so they would get the free stuff...lol

Goose represents the 360 crowd so if I get a free code and already have he gets it..same with Pop for ps3.

Authentic would get a pc code..but I really only play pc games for the mmo aspect now.(you can't play those games on consol so I am forced to. You also kinda need a keyboard for that style of gameplay)

Absolutely not... I'll continue to be me.

wth..it's gonna take almost 3 hours to download this demo. I heard it's big but wow...

It will take me about a week of over night downloading.... in the "download zone"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom