Goddell on Mike and Mike Sunday (1 Viewer)

Or, head to Algiers Point and take the Canal Street ferry...it starts running at 6:00am and parking won't be nearly the nightmare it will be downtown.

park in algiers - take the ferry

yes that would put us pretty much in his lap. Heck Hartley kicked a nerf that far

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YiaCPGPB5os" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think that shouting expletives at him will only serve to "justify" taking the pick away in the eyes of the commissioner...

Why does it seem like far less people are interested in shouting "give the pick back!" Loud enough that the show won't be able to ignore it?

If the crowd makes such a loud display, I can't see a situation in which Mike or Mike wouldn't ask the commissioner why he isn't giving the 2nd rounder back straight to his face.

Put him under public scrutiny on live TV, don't just shout curse words at him! That will do absolutely nothing other than serve to make us Louisianians look like a bunch of angry homers to the rest of the media and viewers across the country who are not privy to what has been going on with the Saints.

If the crowd makes such a loud display, I can't see a situation in which Mike or Mike wouldn't ask the commissioner why he isn't giving the 2nd rounder back straight to his face.

My thinking is that they would probably ask him this question anyway unless Roger specified what he would talk about in order to give them the interview. He probably has. Otherwise that is the kind of question they would ask because it would drive ratings to put him on the spot in NOLA Make no doubt the Mike and Mike show knows what it has in that interview.

I have a hard time believing Goodell is actually going to do an outdoor sit down with Mike and Mike where it's possible for that thousands of Who Dats to show up and disrupt his show. I hope he does, but wouldn't surprise me if that segment is done indoors or either security shuts the whole corridor down during the segment.

I have a hard time believing Goodell is actually going to do an outdoor sit down with Mike and Mike where it's possible for that thousands of Who Dats to show up and disrupt his show. I hope he does, but wouldn't surprise me if that segment is done indoors or either security shuts the whole corridor down during the segment.

Diversionary tactic maybe? Where will he really be?

I think that shouting expletives at him will only serve to "justify" taking the pick away in the eyes of the commissioner...

Why does it seem like far less people are interested in shouting "give the pick back!" Loud enough that the show won't be able to ignore it?

Put him under public scrutiny on live TV, don't just shout curse words at him! That will do absolutely nothing other than serve to make us Louisianians look like a bunch of angry homers to the rest of the media and viewers across the country who are not privy to what has been going on with the Saints.

Exactly better to take the high road. I am guessing the reason why he was reluctant to give that pick back was because the player suspension went south for him. Vilma never backed down which was awesome but Goodell might just think that this is his last stab at us. I hope it is it's time to move forward. Just getting the point across without ignorant behavior put Goodell on the spot but even at that I doubt we get the answer we want. Nice post

Instead of a loud display that would be deemed obnoxious by people who are not Saints fans, I would prefer something that would be thought of as clever but a strong statement of how we all feel. Maybe something like a large crowd standing silent with their backs turned. That's not particularly clever, but it would send a powerful message IMO. Where is the guy with the mailing-Juicy Fruit-to-Goodell prank when you need a clever idea?

the thought of him in NOLA makes me want to puke, love him to explain that statement he made way back about how we could get our 2nd back, and what did he meant by that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom