Goddell on Mike and Mike Sunday (1 Viewer)

domedawg

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Here is your chance to see Godell in public. He will be on the mike & mike show at 7am Superbowl Sunday morning. Jax parking lot on Decatur. Time to mobilize. Need to show in force with signs demanding 2nd pick back.

WHO DAT TIME we should stand out there and chant WHO DAT LOUD OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER during the entire segment.

On a side note, I was watching Mike and Mike this morning. At one point when they came back from commercial, the camera was showing a close up of a group of Who Dat's chanting. As the camera panned back and forth one of the fans was wearing a black t-shirt with "(four letter word) Goodell". They showed a close up of the guy a couple of times. He bore a stunning resemblance to Shockey. I thought it was hilarious that they showed this on national tv.

I can guarantee you, if there is a big crowd of Who Dats there Sunday morning, they will be heard and shown.

You blow
You blow
You blow
You blow

Loudly and incessantly

Let's go folks. This is the chance to be heard. Nothing violent. Just loud and clear.

7am? I guess he's banking on everyone being passed out.

Here is your chance to see Godell in public. He will be on the mike & mike show at 7am Superbowl Sunday morning. Jax parking lot on Decatur. Time to mobilize. Need to show in force with signs demanding 2nd pick back.
Maybe I misheard this morning but I could have sworn M&M said that they were going to have Goodell on tomorrow (wednesday).

man we need buses. you probably have to park in the Marigny. Or I guess just a real early streetcar.

Or, head to Algiers Point and take the Canal Street ferry...it starts running at 6:00am and parking won't be nearly the nightmare it will be downtown.

WHO DAT TIME we should stand out there and chant WHO DAT LOUD OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER during the entire segment.

I love the Who Dat chant, but I'd rather here us yell Roger go do something to yourself. Sorry I don't want to get kicked off the site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom