Goff is going one and done in the playoffs (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Goff with a QB rating of 19.1 tonight. Yikes.

I just don't see him coming through for this Rams team.

He soiled the bed last year vs Atlanta. I see it happening again.

Last edited:
It's why I haven't been particularly worried about the Rams getting the one seed should it happen. Goff and MccVay have yet to prove that they can win in the playoffs.

But that's a moot point now that we're back in the top spot -hopefully for the foreseeable future.

I'll drink to that

giphy.gif

Goff with a QB rating of 19.1 tonight. Yikes.

I just don't see him coming through for this Rams team.

He soiled the bed last year vs Atlanta. I see it happening again.

Holy hell I didn’t realize it was that bad.
That dude is hot garbage.

We have to pressure him relentlessly.

I don't think after tonight the Rams want to be seeing the Bears again in the playoffs at all.

Even Seattle, or Dallas have the right personnel to run the ball limit their possessions, and similar Defensive make-ups with good D-lines, and Athletic Linebackers. (although not as good as the Bears) Man their Defense was amazing tonight.

Defense still wins championships? Glad ours is peaking at the right time. Tough tests in the next 3 weeks if we want to keep home field.

Rams are dealing with injuries. Their lauded offense is no more for now. And once you take away their front 4, they're bad on defense.

Given who is at 3 and 4, I find it very unlikely we would see them if we are 1 and 2. I agree OP. It's likely that we won't leave home in the playoffs with our without the one seed

Does “one and done” mean you lose the first game or does it mean you win one, but then lose the next?

I mean they didn’t look strong tonight. But this can be said after loosing a game which many “thought” you should win...

Guess we don’t know much about games like those...

Last Friday most of the sports world was saying the same about us. Victims of the moment. Rams go win a game next week... suddenly no one will bring this bears game up again. Funny how NFL works

How many more threads can we expect from you slating other teams QBs? Seems there is at least 2 a week from you. Last week it was Rodgers being Mediocre, earlier about Luck putting up 0 points and now today it’s slating one of the best Quarterbacks in the league because of a bad performance against the best Defense in the NFL. Is Mahomes next on your list? Relax. Goff is a good QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom