GoFundMe for my daughter and 2 grandchildren. (1 Viewer)

Thank you all for your support. Really, it means so much.

Me and my family are really thinking about you guys. My son in laws father has MS too. He has had it for the last 25 years. It has been a trying time to get through with it for him. He is in a Nursing Home now. Currently, i am working 2 jobs just to keep the bills up and I am still behind on them. My wife is "trying" for Disability and I can only wish to help you guys out. It hurts me that I cannot help others because I HAVE to take care my own bills. We currently get help from our Church also, and that hurts me to even have to ask them but I do. You are in our prayers.

AP

I was going to suggest making this a 'Sticky'.
Glad to see this was done!

Andrus,
Thank you for bringing us this website and Saints info year after year after year! From the Early Iron Era days to the latest incarnation of this site! You and the moderators keep it safe and family friendly as well. This is a bastion of decorum for a web board! You set an example of how it can be done and how it should be done!
I am deeply touched by your loss and the continued struggles that the M.S. is bringing to your daughter. I am devastated to hear about your grandkids not growing up with their father in their life. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope my contribution helps although I know money can't possibly heal the emotional and physical devastation you all are experiencing. May God continue to bless you richly and may His peace settle the emotional wreckage that you are experiencing.

Someone named Rusty donated $1000 today. Rusty, are you a member here?
Andrus,
Thank you for bringing us this website and Saints info year after year after year! From the Early Iron Era days to the latest incarnation of this site! You and the moderators keep it safe and family friendly as well. This is a bastion of decorum for a web board! You set an example of how it can be done and how it should be done!
I am deeply touched by your loss and the continued struggles that the M.S. is bringing to your daughter. I am devastated to hear about your grandkids not growing up with their father in their life. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope my contribution helps although I know money can't possibly heal the emotional and physical devastation you all are experiencing. May God continue to bless you richly and may His peace settle the emotional wreckage that you are experiencing.

Rusty... I know that I thanked you through the gofundme system, but I want thank you again for your extremely generous donation.. :9:

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I made a small donation, but wish I could do more. I am a Baptist pastor and adjunct professor, so if you ever need to talk I'm there. You have provided a great service to us, I'm sure I can speak for others on that, and I will do what I can to help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom