GoFundMe for my daughter and 2 grandchildren. (2 Viewers)

I wish it could be more, Andrus. I haven't logged in for a while, but something was urging me to do so. I am so happy I did. I am praying for you and your family, Sheena and grandchildren. I pray God comforts y'all like only he can. God Bless y'all.

Sorry I’m lacking with all the right words, but this is very hard. I never expected I’d lose Scott so soon in life. Thank you, all, again for your generosity. I’m extremely grateful. ❤
Sheena... so sorry for your loss. Sudden and unexpected death is many times the most difficult to deal with. I will pray for you and the kids, and hope your financial goals are met here... and in your future.

I was so saddened and overcome with emotion as I read your story. I’m so sorry for your loss Sheena, Andrus and family. I don’t know you well Andrus, met you in Seattle, but you have given me and others years of enjoyment through this site. Thank you and God bless you and yours.

i have been thinking about this a lot lately. after my next paycheck, i'll definitely contribute again. losing my wife, i was not only shocked, but more than grateful to the response of her passing with the money donated towards her. it will never be forgotten.

people may not necessarily understand the impact of how much even the smallest of donations affects a family struggling after a significant other's passing. it is a blessing in disguise that helps give the family members support to pay for the unexpected expenses no one thinks about.

andrus has been a great friend through out my multiple personalities on the forum from the iron days. i hold him in a high respect which i value for him and anyone supported by him (obviously children by default, yes).

i seriously hope members understand the importance of coming together and helping our great forum mentor for any and all family problems. he would never ask for help unless it is of the utmost of importance.

please, donate even if only a small amount. from experience, the smallest of donations help almost as much as the biggest ones. andrus would only ever ask this for importance. we enjoy the forum for entertainment, but there is a point where you look at yourself and realize, this could be you. the SR site isn't free to keep active, but this involves humans in need, and a very different outlook from donating to help keep SR alive.

Sorry I’m lacking with all the right words, but this is very hard. I never expected I’d lose Scott so soon in life. Thank you, all, again for your generosity. I’m extremely grateful. ❤

Your words are PERFECT, Sheena!

Scott will always be looking out for you, & a part of Scott is still here in the two beautiful children that you have both created.

Give yourself & those sweet kids a hug ?

The Who Dats are gettin’ towards the goal!!! What a gift for that beautiful family & deserving little ones! ?❤️

SR has given us so much entertainment & enrichment for years & years & years......so that we can have fun, debate, challenge, moan & groan about the NFL & world affairs etc.

It feels good to finally be able to give something back, especially in a time of great need. ????

Andrus and Sheena, my heart goes out to you with prayers for you all during this unimaginable time of grief and sorrow at the loss of your beloved son in law, husband and father.

I wanted to respond earlier but waited until I could send a donation. May God bless and grant you strength and comfort your broken hearts every moment. I am so sorry for your loss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom