Going back to NOLA...NOLA...NOLA (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm headed back to the Big Easy after a two and a half year sabbatical. I'm looking for a job. Anything really. Well not anything, but I'm pretty open to a lot of stuff. I'm headed back to go to film school at UNO. Should happen in early January. Any help my fellow SR.comers can help me with is greatly appreciated.

I'm headed back to the Big Easy after a two and a half year sabbatical. I'm looking for a job. Anything really. Well not anything, but I'm pretty open to a lot of stuff. I'm headed back to go to film school at UNO. Should happen in early January. Any help my fellow SR.comers can help me with is greatly appreciated.

there are a lot of films shooting in NOLA right now, and year round mostly though summer production slows down... you should try to get work on a film set as a P.A. (Production Assistant.) The pay is usually good by NOLA standards, and while you're in school you'll be getting work experience that, IMO, is just as good if not better than film school.. A quick Google search yielded this site: http://filmneworleans.org/site.php?pageID=279&cat=58

and you might want to also try craigslist.org

Hope this helps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom