Going on hiatus (1 Viewer)

Man...respect your decision to get away from this forum. But whatever you going through now, try to hang in there and keep praying. As far as dealing with this lost, being a passionate fan it does have its pitfall. It consumes me every day from the draft all the way till the last game. But how I deal with these kind of lost is by looking at the bright side. I am able to do the things that I neglected doing or wanting to do just because of this team. Until July for training camp, I can do whatever and enjoy other things in life in the mean time.

My life really sucks right now, I have several crappy things happening and I can't process another playoff loss to the Vikings, so I'm going away for awhile. See you in a few months if I'm still around.

Eh, life can suck at times. I’m dealing with major health issues currently. Focus on what matters and try not to sweat things you can’t control.

My life really sucks right now, I have several crappy things happening and I can't process another playoff loss to the Vikings, so I'm going away for awhile. See you in a few months if I'm still around.

Hey SuperSaint
The sun comes out tomorrow and take care of the big things first. Family first and if times are tough, don't be afraid to ask those around you for help.
I went through a really tough time 20 years ago and it sucks, but things are never as bad as they seem and sometimes it strengthens relationships with those who are closest to you. Sometimes you just need some help.

Be well SuperSaint. Hope to see you around again.

You are loved and wanted @SuperSaint . Take your time. I know I had to pull away from the forum after last year’s playoff loss and have felt that urge this time too. We are here for you when you come back. In the meantime be strong and remember you can make it through all of this.

I'm Praying for you too - take care! FAITH!

Sorry you are having a rough time mate, things do get better, that’s a promise, just hang in there

It’s needed every once in a while. Prayers sent your way

Best of luck to you SuperSaint. I don't know you, but I sincerely hope things improve for you. Keep your head up!

Yeah take care bud. I'm going through a rough spot now. Just found out one of my old Army buddies died Sunday and it was an unexpected and heartbreaking situation. So hope all her better for you and us as a whole, please please please keep in touch with love ones ad true friends because tomorrow is not promised to us. Prayers to you SuperSaint ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom