Going see Hatebreed (1 Viewer)

blackngoldmike

DTR
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am finally going see one of my favorite bands and was wondering if anyone here has seen them live. If so, how is it. I have never been one to get into the mosh-pit or anything so I'll probably hang more to the side or the back. I know they are not very technical in their style but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Plus, a friend of mine from the Marine Corps swears up and down that the album "Supremacy" cured his testicular cancer. That's how I got into their music. As he was trying to recover, I would exercise with him and that was all he would listen to. Pretty funny stuff!

Reaction score
Dang man, lucky you! I f***ing LOVE Hatebreed, but haven't seen them live. I missed them October 6th this past year when they came to the HoB in New Orleans. I wanted to go, but the SNF game against San Diego was the next night and I couldn't swing two trips to New Orleans in back to back days. I should've though... :idunno:

I have seen their "Live Dominance" DVD they recorded at Harpos in Detroit, and they do put on a f***ing show. Very tight and play a few BPM's faster than the records. Can't wait to see some pics an/or videos man. :hihi;

Glad to see another Diehard on SR though! Haha. :9:

OP
blackngoldmike

blackngoldmike

DTR
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it next Wednesday. Their music has single-handedly gotten me back in shape and like I said, my buddy claims "Supremacy" cured his testicular cancer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom