Going There: Coincidence in #Wins & Not being at the Greenbrier? (1 Viewer)

50_Saint

"Da Enligtened One"
Reaction score
I mean the numbers speak for themselves?

24 wins over the last 2 seasons
21 wins over the 3 seasons at the Greenbrier

Coincidence or not, we should never touch foot in that place again lol.

I agree. I disliked the idea of Greenbrier, and we have been successful since. I would love to know our overall record under Payton when we held TC in Metairie vs other places.

The Texans trained there this past season and went 11-5. So there really isn't any correlation between the camp location and performance.

The Texans trained there this past season and went 11-5. So there really isn't any correlation between the camp location and performance.

After starting 0-4 correct? As well as playing the easiest schedule in the league.

After starting 0-4 correct? As well as playing the easiest schedule in the league.

There is no easy schedule. It is tough to win in the NFL, and location of training camp just isn't really a factor to be considered.

Correlation does not equal causation.

Not in the least. That is very sound statistical correlation analysis.

I was unpopular on SR for a while when I kept pointing out that the resort, the golf, the skeet shooting, the serious mental damage inflicted by the hideous floral wall paper, and the most important thing, the whiskey stills every 10 yards or so. It's a beautiful resort and countryside, but there's some really weird stuff going on over there that make Newalins Voodoo pretty lame looking - just sayin lol

Correlation does not equal causation.

I like this one. One of my developers told me this about correlation versus causation.

"Wherever there is a bandage, there is an injury. Remove all bandages and there will be no injuries!"

and the other one, "Where there's a fire engine, there is a fire. Remove all fire engines and there won't be any fires - lol"

Pretty cool........

Not in the least. That is very sound statistical correlation analysis.

I was unpopular on SR for a while when I kept pointing out that the resort, the golf, the skeet shooting, the serious mental damage inflicted by the hideous floral wall paper, and the most important thing, the whiskey stills every 10 yards or so. It's a beautiful resort and countryside, but there's some really weird stuff going on over there that make Newalins Voodoo pretty lame looking - just sayin lol
A former player came forward saying how it was a distraction for the team and how they felt less motivated.

The correlation ya to better draft classes, not where we host camp. It’s merely coincidental that the timing coincides with hiring Ireland and having better drafts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom