Going through the motions (1 Viewer)

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
in the past I have found that when I experience this, the best thing is to act my way out of them. Keep doing the next thing and the feeling will come back. Today, honestly, I wish I was that guy who could just go back to bed. Im not the one that will fall asleep there though.

What is your method or do you never feel this?

OP
OP
Zack Lee

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And if you're not fine soon, that's okay. We will be here.

Well most of us, Guidomerkinsrules will disappear for about a month and a half. But the REST of us...we will be here. You dont have to be on a timeline.
I dance a yearly jig for guido’s return. I’ll be dancing by then I’m sure.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
in the past I have found that when I experience this, the best thing is to act my way out of them. Keep doing the next thing and the feeling will come back. Today, honestly, I wish I was that guy who could just go back to bed. Im not the one that will fall asleep there though.

What is your method or do you never feel this?
sleep is my go to. i like my job, but i hate, absolutely hate, traveling. i don't even like to drive.

i also don't have the discipline to work from home, so it makes it harder (lol). my last job i was paid to show up. i was so forking bored.

Bleu Raeder

Tasty
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Your heartbreak is palpable across the miles and that is OK @Zack Lee It's admirable that you are able to come here and express how you feel and have us feel it with you. I am hurting with you and for you. All of us are. All of us have you in our arms.

OP
OP
Zack Lee

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You’re saying that like it’s a good thing, so...(y)
yes. I’m a creature of habit. Things that force me into a routine help I think. Wed and Thur are my days off. No problem Wednesday but then Thursday was like a whammy for no reason. I got in the car to just get out of the house, drove two blocks and turned around. That isn’t like me so I know i must have something processing underneath the surface. That last two hours with him in the hospital left some mental images hard to process.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom