Going to a USFL game Saturday (1 Viewer)

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get to the Breakers game on Sunday, but I am going to the Birmingham Stallions/Michigan Panthers prime time game. Still looking forward to it since Bham is my second favorite team in the League.

Make an SR.com sign. It should be pretty easy to spot you in the crowd!

I'm watching the early game now. Cam Jordan is the color analyst. He's doing well, but he needs to stop beginning every sentence with "I mean"

@Torgo I'm looking for that sign! I think I saw a bright green sign, but the camera wasn't close enough to make out details.

The camera judders during quick pans. It's a problem with interlaced signals but this is as bad as I've ever seen.

@Torgo I'm looking for that sign! I think I saw a bright green sign, but the camera wasn't close enough to make out details.
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to make the sign, so sorry, guys. However, I will confirm that Protective is really nice for a smaller stadium. I can see why they are holding the first season there. We had a group of about 12 and since we bought the general admission, some of us kinda had to separate among different rows in the same section, but the sight lines were good. If you saw a dude in a white outfit with a cowboy hat next to a guy wearing a loud blazer and no shirt, we were just a bit above them.

Overall, it was a good experience. The only complaint I have is the parking and traffic. I'd recommend that if anyone wants to see a live game, see one before they move the games to Legion Field. Or just wait until next season when, hopefully, all the teams will be in their own stadiums.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to make the sign, so sorry, guys. However, I will confirm that Protective is really nice for a smaller stadium. I can see why they are holding the first season there. We had a group of about 12 and since we bought the general admission, some of us kinda had to separate among different rows in the same section, but the sight lines were good. If you saw a dude in a white outfit with a cowboy hat next to a guy wearing a loud blazer and no shirt, we were just a bit above them.

Overall, it was a good experience. The only complaint I have is the parking and traffic. I'd recommend that if anyone wants to see a live game, see one before they move the games to Legion Field. Or just wait until next season when, hopefully, all the teams will be in their own stadiums.
Did you see the person with the bright green sign? Because that sucker stood out clear as day in the crowd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom