Going to be doing some testing on the site beginning now due to some users having issues with getting logged out. (1 Viewer)

Since I am not figuring out how to force the default style at the moment (old man memory) please go down and select the default theme and test from there.

I've turned the other themes off and made them unselectable. I can still select them, but not sure that you all can.

The board should then look something like this:

1537504808195.png

It’s default for me Andrus.
All over testing again, and so far no issues on Safari but can’t stay logged in on Firefox.
More issues prevalent on PDB. Lol

Ok, only place I’m running into issues is on the PDB.
With Safari.
Firefox won’t even let me log in.

What I had learned to do was copy my post for the inevitable battle, and @ the poster instead of liking or quoting. I’m not a ‘meh’ guy or a ‘dead falcon guy’ so can’t speak on that.

Also some times after hours I could speak to a member via PM. That was a last resort.

Now I am wondering... Does everyone having issues frequent the PDB?

As long as you want a tester I’m here Andrus. Just let me know for the night.

Although this has killed my buzz. ?
That’s ok. Steak night is every week.

Ok... You can go back to your usual styles.

The only device I had trouble with being logged out of was my iPad with safari. That stopped a few weeks ago. I hope this exercise helps those who still have issues.

Sorry about that downtime. I was turning addons (features) back on after the tests and one of them (Ratings/Mehs/Deadfalcons) blew everything up. I hit enable and then "Blank White Screen" and i couldn't do anything after that. I was like... uh-oh!

I first tried rebooting the servers. That didn't work. Luckily I got hold of a support tech at the NOC and she found a way to get us back up.

So that feature is going to stay disabled until I can get my coder to enable it proper. I forgot that it is tied into one of his addons and there may be an order in which that needs to happen. I will send him an email.

So it seems like the problem with users getting logged out on their devices is independent of any add ons or styles here. The support techs found nothing server side either and even made some improvements and updates while at it. So now I am going to put in a ticket at Xenforo (The software we use) to see if it is something that they can identify.

Thanks to all of you that helped with the testing. Much appreciated! :9:

-Andrus

Sorry about that downtime. I was turning addons (features) back on after the tests and one of them (Ratings/Mehs/Deadfalcons) blew everything up. I hit enable and then "Blank White Screen" and i couldn't do anything after that. I was like... uh-oh!

I first tried rebooting the servers. That didn't work. Luckily I got hold of a support tech at the NOC and she found a way to get us back up.

So that feature is going to stay disabled until I can get my coder to enable it proper. I forgot that it is tied into one of his addons and there may be an order in which that needs to happen. I will send him an email.

So it seems like the problem with users getting logged out on their devices is independent of any add ons or styles here. The support techs found nothing server side either and even made some improvements and updates while at it. So now I am going to put in a ticket at Xenforo (The software we use) to see if it is something that they can identify.

Thanks to all of you that helped with the testing. Much appreciated! :9:

-Andrus

Just got back in. No worries and TY for trying to fix Andrus.

OK... All addons are turned off. Those of you having getting logged out issues, please try to emulate whatever cause you all to get logged out, and let me know if you are still having issues. Let's go ahead and communicate on this thread.

I haven't had log out problems but on my android visiting the mobile site I will get redirected to some kind of spam site that won't let me go back to the previous page. Is that what has been happening to everyone? I haven't read through the thread. Thanks

Holy mother I jinxed myself.
I’m getting booted constantly now for the last 30 minutes or so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom