Going to Carolina ??? (1 Viewer)

oldJC.SAINTS

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
French buy but coming from Montreal, Canada, I am wondering if going to Charlotte for the week-end for a regular season game is a good idea (end of September). Is the area of the Stadium safe ? Planning on staying on a near-by Hotel and spend the Saturday walking around downtown before the game on Sunday and then leaving Monday.

I've seen a pre-season games in the dome in the past, and also SD vs NO In Wembley UK. It Might be my lat chance for a regular season game (freaking disease). Just want you guys to let me know if that should be a good experience for me and my wife and worth it.

Thanks for advice.

It's safe in Charlotte. I will be In Section 137. Checkout the epicenter Saturday night or carrowinds amusement park. The Saints used to stay at the Marriott and the Westin hotels but I'm not sure what hotel they use now when In Charlotte.

I'll be there. If there are any plans for a Saints meet up prior to the game, let me know.

I was there a few years ago; good experience, including a win on the field. The post-game celebration - with the local band playing jazz music and all of the Saints' fans dancing/singing - was the best.

The stadium is new/well located in the downtown area. No reason to feel unsafe; just be smart. Last but not least, buy your tickets as late as you can. Even the morning of the game - you'll pay less than face value for the tickets. Most people don't attempt this out of a fear of not getting into the game, but by waiting you gain the advantage over the sellers. It has worked for me for years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom