Going to Giant game (1 Viewer)

jmalon3

One-of-a-Kind
Reaction score
I let my season tickets go this year and my friend and i have vowed to attend an away game each year instead. This year will be the Giants game. I was looking for any ideas of some cool game day experience stuff. Any suggestions?

I let my season tickets go this year and my friend and i have vowed to attend an away game each year instead. This year will be the Giants game. I was looking for any ideas of some cool game day experience stuff. Any suggestions?

Man that’s awesome! Cheer our boys on to a better performance than last time at that stadium. I hope to get there for a game someday. ?

Sorry, I know I didn’t help with any of that.

I went to a Monday night Giants game with an Irish Giants fan in 2014. We spent the night before in a bar drinking a lot of bourbon aided by a random neurosurgeon who kept buying us more. Then we spent the day of the game walking around Central Park hungover because we weren't up to much else, before taking the train over to Meadowlands, where we didn't find that much outside other than a Bud Light 'beer garden' which was a bit feeble and where I had to show my passport and fill in a form to buy beer, because New Jersey.

Then we went into the MetLife, I had to show my passport and fill in a form again to buy more beer, and we watched the Colts absolutely hammer the Giants 40-24.

Good times. Maybe not that helpful though, I realise.

With it being a late afternoon kickoff, I'd suggest checking out the tailgating and try and take in some of the early games. There's some organised tailgate parties (ticketed, in return for a 'donation' - see, e.g., The Best Tailgating Parties at MetLife Stadium, or https://www.fanvanpartybus.com/saints-vs-giants), which could be an option, but then there's also the 'bring some beers and have a wander' option. There's also Redd's bar and restaurant 20 minutes walk away from the stadium which might be another option, depending on what you're looking for.

Hahaha.....and did you ever wonder, why did they never go in there and the couches were already being used?

Yep!
And I’ll admit I’m a moron, I actually thought it was a real place. Lol. I was excited to visit the place as my then wife made me watch every episode of that show lol.

The stadium is in East Rutherford .... jersey city and NYC are just 5-7 miles from there ....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom