Going to see Bon Jovi tonight! (1 Viewer)

SinnerSaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Just me and the wife, givin' love a BAD NAME!!!! :ezbill: :rock_band:

dude??

from the guy who posted the hatebreed thread, this news is rather disappointing

condolences.jpg

Bon Jovi rocks.....they get bagged on all the time for some reason....but as a live act they kick #@#!

I received tickets as a present (which means my girlfriend gave herself a present). That being said, I do enjoy some of their work as nostalgic and plan on enjoying the concert whenever it is.

Bon Jovi rocks.....they get bagged on all the time for some reason....but as a live act they kick #@#!

:covri: No they don't rock at all.

Enjoy the new country music version of the former crappy hair metal band known as Bon Jovi.

My wife loves them, but she has an excuse she is from New Jersey.

What's yours? Did you live under power lines or eat paint chips when you where a kid?

;)

I love how you guys think your opinions are fact....lol!

I will admit that I don't listen to them regularly anymore, I honestly don't even know if they have a new album out or not......but the success they had in the late 80's and early 90's was unsurpassed in that time frame and the fact that they can still go out and sell out shows is amazing.....considering they've been together for almost 30 years.

all of this, of course is JMHO.:D

I love how you guys think your opinions are fact....lol!

I will admit that I don't listen to them regularly anymore, I honestly don't even know if they have a new album out or not......but the success they had in the late 80's and early 90's was unsurpassed in that time frame and the fact that they can still go out and sell out shows is amazing.....considering they've been together for almost 30 years.

all of this, of course is JMHO.:D

The late 80's and early 90's were kind to anyone who tried to make it big in the music industry. Next you're going to tell us that Cinderella,Warrent, and Poison were good bands as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom