Going to see Saints vs. Seattle!!! (1 Viewer)

nelopiceral1

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm so excited! Just got 4 tickets to see the Saints crush the Seahawks next weekend...this will be my first Saints game ever. I'm going to have the biggest, most obnoxious Two Dat sign ever...

I'm in section 204 row K...anyone else going?

Yell for all of us of Who Dat Nation that can't make it! Fire up the Northwest fanbase! We'll be with yall in spirit here in New Orleans

Congrats to those of you who are traveling from the south, and those of you who are, if you need any info regarding food, or entertainment let me know. To those of you who are not, not disrespecting, or anything close, just wondering why? However you became fans of the teams you love is cool with me, just wondering why if you live up here, how it happened.

I'm so excited! Just got 4 tickets to see the Saints crush the Seahawks next weekend...this will be my first Saints game ever. I'm going to have the biggest, most obnoxious Two Dat sign ever...

I'm in section 204 row K...anyone else going?

Two Dat! Lets do this New Orleans! I wish I could go to the game, but I can't afford a plane ticket and a game ticket. Have fun out there and cheer on our Saints to victory! :9:

Congrats to those of you who are traveling from the south, and those of you who are, if you need any info regarding food, or entertainment let me know. To those of you who are not, not disrespecting, or anything close, just wondering why? However you became fans of the teams you love is cool with me, just wondering why if you live up here, how it happened.

Grew up in Lafayette, lived in NOLA till 05 - now live in the Tri-Cities, WA........making the trip across the mountains. Was a season ticket holder for many years before moving up here

All you Slew Dats (Slew, as in Seattle Slew, get it? OK, insert your big groans here), holler big and holler long for the B&G! Let 'em know there are Who Dats in the house! And have FUN!!!

Grew up in Lafayette, lived in NOLA till 05 - now live in the Tri-Cities, WA........making the trip across the mountains. Was a season ticket holder for many years before moving up here

Awesome, I hope you have a good and safe trip over from the Cities. These are the stories I was hoping to read about. Bandwagon people have a habit to make me :aargh:

Section 337. We'll be making the 3 hour drive there. Cheapest playoff game I have ever been to. Can't wait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom