Going to the Superbowl and Flying back to NOLA in time to party? (1 Viewer)

Optimusaint

robot in disguise
Reaction score
ive been trying to figure out if its possible to be at the Superbowl, and catch a red eye directly back to NOLA that night to party in the quarter.

theres two non-stop flights with American Airlines (Keepoursaints :covri: ), one leaves at 10:45pm and one at 10:50pm EST, and they arrive NOLA at 11:50pm and 11:55pm CST, respectively.

im 100% willing to put up with AA for a non-stop, but i dont think i could possibly make it from the stadium to the airport in time for either flight unless i left the game before it ended. CBS has TV coverage for the game ending at 10:00pm EST, which im sure includes the trophy presentation. if i left the stadium at 9pm i MIGHT make the flight, but probably miss part of the game, and definitely miss the trophy.

im probably asking for too much, but being able to be there in person, in costume, cheering on the best Saints team ever, and then rushing home to show up at the French Quarter around 1-2am in costume would be the ultimate.

i should probably just catch a flight home the next day like a sane person, but now is not the time for sanity.

advice?

There has been a charter flight special running on WWL radio... It actually sounded quite reasonable for a chartered flight.

We wont be coming back till Tuesay morning : (

Flight lands at 10:24am so we could easily make the victory parade if it started at noon.

We wont be coming back till Tuesay morning : (

Flight lands at 10:24am so we could easily make the victory parade if it started at noon.

theres a good chance that the Superfans will get to have a float in that parade, so i have to be absolutely sure im home on monday.

the real torture is trying to get my robotic buttocks back to the French Quarter while people are still able to walk.

Miami Hotel-Motel Rooms Availability

Greetings Who Dat Nation travelling to Miami. I have an up-to-date spreadsheet of hotel/motel availability. If you email me with a name and number at the contact below, I will email you the up-to-date spreadsheet of whats available through the folks who book and reserve for the NFL. Also 'MAY' have some tailgating options for us all later in the week. Jeff

whodattailgater@gmail.com

Has anyone heard anything bout where the players are stayin??? I know there stayed at The Westin's this year.........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom