Going Wireless.. (1 Viewer)

mbg

All-Pro
Reaction score
I refuse to have all these wires cloggin up my room. I have a home office, and have about 30 wires running behind my desk.

I recently purchased wireless mouse and keyboard, and love the results. I now need to further reduce all wires I can. I have wireless speakers on order and look foward to installing them.

I also have wireless internet throughout the house, connecting the familoy computer in living room.

I need advice on how to purchase and install a wireless printer. What do I need to buy, and anyone have any advice on brands? I definitley need to be able to access the printer from both of my computers. Also, any way to do the same for a scanner?

I see tons of blue tooth items on ebay, but I do not know if they are specific to certain printers, or if all wireless hardware can connect to it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

mbg

Reaction score
Wireless print server with 2 USB ports?
or buy a printer/scanner with built in wireless

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
yep several ways to skin this cat.

luezana

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
i recently purchased a wireless all in one (lexmark x4580) that works really good. i am usually on the road so my wife scans my daughters homework so i can see the problems and it works great. i got it for like $100 at circuit city.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom