Going Wireless.. (1 Viewer)

mbg

All-Pro
Reaction score
I refuse to have all these wires cloggin up my room. I have a home office, and have about 30 wires running behind my desk.

I recently purchased wireless mouse and keyboard, and love the results. I now need to further reduce all wires I can. I have wireless speakers on order and look foward to installing them.

I also have wireless internet throughout the house, connecting the familoy computer in living room.

I need advice on how to purchase and install a wireless printer. What do I need to buy, and anyone have any advice on brands? I definitley need to be able to access the printer from both of my computers. Also, any way to do the same for a scanner?

I see tons of blue tooth items on ebay, but I do not know if they are specific to certain printers, or if all wireless hardware can connect to it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

mbg

Wireless print server with 2 USB ports?
or buy a printer/scanner with built in wireless

i recently purchased a wireless all in one (lexmark x4580) that works really good. i am usually on the road so my wife scans my daughters homework so i can see the problems and it works great. i got it for like $100 at circuit city.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom