Golden age may be over (1 Viewer)

muddbug2

All-Pro
Reaction score
Looks like Brees will be out for weeks, long enough to end any hopes for this year.

There is a good chance that he never comes back, this may have been his last season regardless of what happen today.

So if that's the case then the golden era is over and what we saw today is what the team will be in the near to medium term at best maybe even longer.

If you believe the NFL had it out for the Saints then you haven't seen anything yet, just add bad to average QB play to justify the flags and no-calls and we are talking Miami Dolphins scale drop off in wins, forget anything about playoffs and the SB is just LOL to talk about.

Right now I would take Burrow to start next week, that's how bad it looks even in the fake sport league of the NFL.

Burrow plays against the likes of Northwestern and Cannon fodder defenses in a spread with a ridiculous amount open looks as a Graduated Senior.

So, simmer down till he actually gets to play an actual defense... Because I remember when he played against Florida.

What's the point of these threads ? Seriously ?

To bat around thoughts and feelings - what else?

Been a Saints fan longer than most here have been alive - I have seen BAD soul killing football. I mean hoping to win three in a row for the first time in team history, not a winning record but to win three games in a row!

If the future is Teddy Sunday's are going to be depressing.

Way too early to know how many games Brees will miss. IF Brees is out next week at Seattle, at least the Saints will have a full week to generate a game plan for Bridgewater and that should help mitigate some of the issues we saw today. As for the season I believe we will be fine. Even if Atlanta wins tonight against the Eagles, we would have a three way tie in the division and lots of football left to play.

It's too early to panic because we don't yet know the extent of Brees injury and Bridgewater hasn't had a full week to prepare with the first team starters like he will this week.

Way too early to know how many games Brees will miss. IF Brees is out next week at Seattle, at least the Saints will have a full week to generate a game plan for Bridgewater and that should help mitigate some of the issues we saw today. As for the season I believe we will be fine. Even if Atlanta wins tonight against the Eagles, we would have a three way tie in the division and lots of football left to play.

It's too early to panic because we don't yet know the extent of Brees injury and Bridgewater hasn't had a full week to prepare with the first team starters like he will this week.

Before today the Saints were against the Seahawks and the Officials. Now you have to add in Bridgewater.

Did you see anything to make you think that any game plan would help?

Hawks game plan - load the box and pick off TB passes with the officials help.

simple.

Can't throw picks if you do nothing but check down, run around, and throw the ball in the dirt

giphy.gif

Before today the Saints were against the Seahawks and the Officials. Now you have to add in Bridgewater.

Did you see anything to make you think that any game plan would help?

simple.

I don’t know considering the back up gets zero practice during the week and installing the game plan of working with the players yeah it’s possible a week working with the guys at practice and game plan and could help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom