Goldfish, Cheez-its, or Cheese Nips? (1 Viewer)

Goldfish, Cheez-Its, or Cheese Nips

• Goldfish

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Cheez-Its

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Cheese Nips

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Cheez-its definitely. Gold fish are too bland/plain and the nips taste like a cheap knock off. Its more about the texture of Cheez-its that is most appealing to me.

I eat the whole grain Goldfish because I want to live.

Cheez-its are deliciously deadly.

[Along with a lot of sodium and fat] Cheez-Its contain a chemical known as TBHQ, or tertiary butylhydryoquinone. A petroleum derivative used to help make the food last longer, the FDA says it cannot exceed 0.02% of the fat and oil content and that death has been known to occur from just 5 grams of ingestion. Furthermore, having just 1 gram of TBHQ can cause side effects including dizziness, nausea, and delirium. Additionally, Cheez-Its contain MSG. This, combined with its high sodium content, can induce overeating and contribute towards weight gain, putting you at risk for diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease. Cheez-Its do not have any nutritional value whatsoever. Any benefit (such as good flavor) is purely subjective. It is best to avoid this food completely or eat only once in a blue moon.

https://www.isitbadforyou.com/questions/are-cheez-its-bad-for-you

All of the above. Sigh, I miss my old carbs sometimes. Especially cheez-its though. Now that I know they have that chemical plus MSG, it all makes sense.

Tough one. I think Cheez-Its are probably dollar-for-dollar the most satisfying snack, but I need a 12-step program to stop me once I get into the Goldfish.

I really liked the extra toasty cheeze it's

Generally like goldfish more though

saltines with individually wrapped processed cheese food slices for me please.

I prefer ChezIts big time. I don't know if its "nips" or not but one of the other ones that competes with Chezit tastes like its got powdered cheese on it. Straight nasty. I don't buy any often anymore but I am partial to the large chezits when I do (plus you can pile extra stuff on those)

Guys.

Whales.

They are incredible! They're like a cheesier Goldfish. And sold in a lot of places.

Attachments

• cheddarwhales_7oz.jpg
    cheddarwhales_7oz.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1
Cheez-Its for sure. If you like the bite size convienince of Goldfish, try Cheez-Its Gripz

img-thing

Lance Gold-n-Chees are pretty good, too.

Yes, those are in a close race with Cheez-Its

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom