Goldson to Bucs - Schefter (2 Viewers)

Good. Overrated safety, won't do well with the Bucs front seven, liability in coverage. Let's hope they spent a lot on him.

Brees will still throw for 350 and we will score 35 points. Tampa Bay is frantically, albeit fruitlessly, trying to beat fate through spending.

It doesn't work.

This signing also, in no way, fixes TB's franchise dysfunction

Man teams in Florida sure like throwing money around.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
S Dashon Goldson gets five years, $41.25 million, with $22 million guaranteed from the Bucs.

I don't count Jax, too close to Georgia to count.

I like him, and I like this contract more. Too much to pay for a safety. Now let's see if they kill their cap by getting Revis.

Good but overrated player by most. He can lay the wood but he's not a great coverage player. Over $8M is too much for him. Goldson isn't as good as Weddle, but he's making Weddle money.

Red thumb me for saying this, but I sure don't want to face that guy twice a year. Dude lays the lumber.

Won't have the benefit of playing with the NFL darling 49er's, so maybe we'll finally see some flags thrown for those hits...

Good but overrated player by most. He can lay the wood but he's not a great coverage player. Over $8M is too much for him. Goldson isn't as good as Weddle, but he's making Weddle money.
Apparently its more than Weddle. CRAZY!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom