Golic already off the wagon! (1 Viewer)

The ONLY way to shut everyone up is put up and win it's plain and simple. We take of business and they will flip flop,that's the nature of media it's all perception alot is little or no facts to back up the ignorance that the media generates.

I'm sorry to hear that BoNcHiE! One game huh? Is that all it took? I admit we played bad against a very good Baltimore team, but if I recall, it's been a long time since a team won every game. Yes, we were exposed in alot of areas, but I do not think Atlanta is a better TEAM than us. I'm not even saying we are a top 5 team, but when he picked Atlanta ahead of New Orleans, Baltimore, and even Denver, I just thought that was a ridiculous statement.

I'm still an optimist. I just think Atlanta is a better team as of now. They already had better talent all the way around. If they execute its gonna suck being in te same division as them.

Sigh, I hate the Falcons, why coudln't we be in the NFC west or something. Must be nice....

Chill guys its only one game. Those people are on the bandwagons of the teams that are "hot" right now. Sports journalist have been waiting for the Saints to lose a game so they can say "Same ole Saints.
The Saints are a very good team and the people are having a hard time accepting that for whatever reason. Forget what those "experts" say and let the talk play out on the field, winning is the only thing that matters.

Good luck with the rest of your season except on 11/26!

Atlanta is playing better football right now than anyone in the NFC except the Bears. Do I think Atlanta is better than the Saints? If our defense continues to go downhill and Vick continues to pass the ball (never thought that was possible) then there is no doubt they are better than the Saints.

I agree. And not taking anything away from the Ravens, but the Saints played bad football sunday. I'm not down on the Saints at all -- they've already exceeded any expectations I had early on. And I do think this team is capable of getting better as the season moves along. The offense has all kinds of potential that it hasn't fully realized yet -- particularly capitalizing in the redzone. Defensively, they look more and more like a team that doesn't have enough talent on that side of the ball yet.

So...do you think Atlanta is better than New Orleans?

Why would you? Both teams have the same record. Except NO has beaten Atlanta.

It's quite obvious, this moment, NO is better. Plus, despite the media frenzy over Vick, Brees has been outplaying Vick ten fold, and Deuce, despite the abberration last game, has been catching up to Dunn.

It's really a no brainer. Now, granted, this is a week to week question. But as of this moment, NO SHOULD be ranked higher by default. Same record, and NO holds the tiebreaker.

Who really cares what they think? Like it was said earlier, all of these guys were waiting for this game. It just goes on to prove what the media really is and what they will always be.

Good, tell his big butt to stay off it too!

5 turnovers, 2 for TD's. Tuck rule invoked. 3 times inside the 10 with no points. Fain gets called for a phantom holding in the red zone on 4th and 2. Deuce can't go right before kickoff. It was just one of those games where anything that can go wrong did go wrong.

We will be back and Golic can stay on the Falcons crappy bandwagon. They are the dirtiest team in football (the Falcons) and they will get theirs in the end.

any team can be "better" than any other team on sundays. Example: Texans beating down the Jags.

Geaux Saints. Atlanta has played better the last two weeks. I believe we will get back to winning. The national media only cares about what you do your last game. The Saints did not look good their last game and Atlanta did. I hope that Vicks mumbers are an aberation. I think that defenses will catch on to him.

The season isn't even half over. Power polls are useless...maybe start them (polls) for the last quarter of the season. I care how teams are playing in December...

The only reason everyone is jumping on the Atlanta bandwagon is because of the play of Vick, and rightfully so. He's been tearing it up the last two weeks. The question is can he keep it going. The knock on him has been his inconsistency. Right now Atlanta is winning because of offense. They're defense seems to be getting worse. They gave up 38 points to a Steelers team that was shut down by the lowly Raiders. For the Falcons to keep winning Vick and his offense needs to keep playing at this high level. I don't know if they can do it. They kinda remind me of the Saints in 2002, high powered offense that needs to score a lot of points to win because the defense isn't that good.

This coming from the guy who said Jonathan Sullivan would be a all-pro in this league for years to come, and Charles Grant would be a bust!

:selefant:

sorry guys, but with that exhibition in futility put on by the Saints on sunday how can we not expect to lose a lot of supporters? I'm just glad I was watching that game up here in Alaska with a bar full of fellow Saints fans and not at the bar I go to in Seattle. Being the only Saints fan in the bar is hard enough as it is, let alone when the Saints are stinking up the field.

They jump on/off many team's bandwagons with every passing Sunday.

The past 2 weeks Baltimore was dead to them, now everyone at ESPN loves them again.

The Falcons were an average team 2 weeks ago, and now they are the favorites to win the NFC South.

Just go along for the ride.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom