Golic already off the wagon! (1 Viewer)

BIGPOPPA

Goodell BLOWS!!!!!
Reaction score
This morning on Mike & Mike they were talking about the top 5 teams in the NFL and Greeney was asking Golic what he thought. Golic said he gave the Saints a chance and they blew it. He picked Atlanta ahead of us! He even put them ahead of the Ravens. Greeney never really said what he thought, unless it was after I got in the shower.

Nope, he won't be the last either. They have been waiting for a chance to jump off the bandwagon. I wouldnt give them a second thought.

He should have said that the Saints proved that they should be the team to beat in the NFC and told Saints fans to book their trip to Miami right? If Atlanta was down 35-7 to the Ravens in the 3rd quarter would you rank them in the top 5?

He should have said that the Saints proved that they should be the team to beat in the NFC and told Saints fans to book their trip to Miami right? If Atlanta was down 35-7 to the Ravens in the 3rd quarter would you rank them in the top 5?

So...do you think Atlanta is better than New Orleans?

Well.. at least Jaws said that the Saints performance against the Ravens was an abberition (sp?)... and that we will right the ship.

I actually respect Jaws more than all of the other tools from ESPN... even though he's a Philly homer :)

If it makes you feel any better Ron Jaworski said he thought the game was an aberration and that we'd see the real Saints againts the Bucs. Not that it matters either way, but I put more weight on Jaws than Golic in most cases.

Well.. at least Jaws said that the Saints performance against the Ravens was an abberition (sp?)... and that we will right the ship.

I actually respect Jaws more than all of the other tools from ESPN... even though he's a Philly homer :)

Great minds think/post alike :)

Atlanta is playing better football right now than anyone in the NFC except the Bears. Do I think Atlanta is better than the Saints? If our defense continues to go downhill and Vick continues to pass the ball (never thought that was possible) then there is no doubt they are better than the Saints.

I can't sit here and tell you a team that has been outscored to 104 to 91 in their last 4 games in the top 5 of the NFL.

I'm not saying that the Saints don't have what it takes to win some games and be the better team than Atlanta but I am saying that there is no way anyone not wearing black and gold glasses can say the Saints look better than the Falcons at this point in the season.

As of now yes I do....and I'm the offical eternal optimist of the board.

I'm sorry to hear that BoNcHiE! One game huh? Is that all it took? I admit we played bad against a very good Baltimore team, but if I recall, it's been a long time since a team won every game. Yes, we were exposed in alot of areas, but I do not think Atlanta is a better TEAM than us. I'm not even saying we are a top 5 team, but when he picked Atlanta ahead of New Orleans, Baltimore, and even Denver, I just thought that was a ridiculous statement.

It just doesnt matter...he was never on it anyway...we REALLY have to stop caring about what these guys say...REALLY.

Its all about the "hot" team on these shows...one loss, youre an afterthought...come to think of it, thats exactly how I like it. The hell with em.

It just doesnt matter...he was never on it anyway...we REALLY have to stop caring about what these guys say...REALLY.

Its all about the "hot" team on these shows...one loss, youre an afterthought...come to think of it, thats exactly how I like it. The hell with em.

Yep. I just keep looking forward to the next game. I remember back in 2000, I got caught up in commentary, power rankings, etc., and I wore myself out trying to keep up with all that stuff. Give me the actual games, SR.com, & some local radio, and I'm good to go. I'm not saying that I don't read and watch other things, but those three things give me all the info that I need.

He's just mad about that big 5-9 week he had forecasting the games last week.

He's just bitter that he picked them this week and now he wants off the band wagon.

And he calls him self a journalist. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom