Good Article on Drew (1 Viewer)

Brees is the only QB to ever bring a Super Bowl to New Orleans and the only real stud player to play on the team besides Archie Manning.

I know that article makes us feel a little juicy, but what a crock of crud.

Archie isn't even in my top 5 of all time Saints and I hope that goes for most unless he's 5.

Amateurish. You have to applaud the sentiment, but Rickey Jackson, among others, would disagree with that statement. ''...has lead the league'' , ''best receiver was an undrafted free agent'' ...
Grammatical errors and ''alternative facts'' don't supply a lot of credibility. The numbers, if accurate, were interesting and telling, though.

Who was his best WR that was UDFA? Can't be talking about Snead or Moore huh? He's gotta mean Colston but we all know he was drafted

I know that article makes us feel a little juicy, but what a crock of crud.

Archie isn't even in my top 5 of all time Saints and I hope that goes for most unless he's 5.

I think it's pretty clear that he's referring to the QB position.

Hall of Famers Rickey Jackson, Willie Roaf, and Morten Anderson would disagree.

Half his stats are wrong. Completion percentage, yards per season, TD's per season...they're all wrong. A hype article is cool and all but at least use the correct stats.

Half his stats are wrong. Completion percentage, yards per season, TD's per season...they're all wrong. A hype article is cool and all but at least use the correct stats.

Yeah, I read this article when posted on facebook the other day and noticed the same things. Cool premise, but the article is actually really poorly done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom