Good Day (2 Viewers)

ChrisKreager

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sticky Post
This HAS been a good day for me!

The Chargers and Giants won, PLUS my infraction from a month ago has now officially expired!

BTW,

do you see Coughlin getting a new contract?

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Ticket here in Dallas did a hilarious fake phone interview with Wade Wilson and Jerry Jones. It had me rolling. I wish I could find a transcript or tape of it to post. All the Cowboy haters would get a kick

Devildog

Combobulated
Reaction score
I try to cheer them up by reminding them that the Cowboys HAVE NOT won a Playoff game in SIX years
Dude, they haven't won a playoff game since 1996. Get your Cowboys hating facts straight.:hihi:

I am absolutely loving this for the simple fact that all the arrogant Gurls fans are now quiet. After the game last night I went over to my extremely annoying neighbor's house (he always talks **** about the Saints to the point of trying to bait me into a fight) and when he answered, all I did was laugh and walk away. I was in my Saints T-shirt.:ezbill:

Last edited:

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
The Ticket here in Dallas did a hilarious fake phone interview with Wade Wilson and Jerry Jones. It had me rolling. I wish I could find a transcript or tape of it to post. All the Cowboy haters would get a kick
Is this it?

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Headlines

Top Bottom