Good Day (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This HAS been a good day for me!

The Chargers and Giants won, PLUS my infraction from a month ago has now officially expired!

BTW,

do you see Coughlin getting a new contract?

Chris, why are you happy about those two wins (just curious)?

I was happy the Giants won because I can't stand the Cowgirls.

I was happy the Chargers won because not only did they do it despite injuries to Rivers and LT, it seemed as if the refs were making bad calls that seemed to favor the Colts.

No, not a good day. The NFL playoffs were in full swing, and the Saints weren't in them. NOT a good day at all.

Well that's a given, but it's good to find a little silver lining. The Cowgirls game was definitely a mood booster for me. There are a few quiet rednecks here in the office this morning, the only sound is the clip clop of their ridiculous cowboy boots. I haven't said a word, it's too easy. I'm loving this ****. :hihi:

How i wish the Saints would have been the ones beating the Cowboys yesterday, still it was wonderful to see them lose! It's amazing how quiet cowgirls fans become after the time runs out on their dreams of another superbowl...

hahahahahahahah what a glorious monday.

I hated to see the Colts knocked out, but they had every chance to win that game.

It just dawned on me that the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since Don Meridith and Craig Morton were splitting time...

Granted, we haven't done a WHOLE lot better...

LOL

It just dawned on me that the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since Don Meridith and Craig Morton were splitting time...

Granted, we haven't done a WHOLE lot better...

LOL

I hope your joking? Dallas has won a slew of playoff games(Including Superbowls) with Danny White, Troy Aikman since Morton was a QB.
I was glad to see the Giants advance. On to Green Bay! I will have to pull for Brett & Co in this one.

It's a tossup, but I think I may be pulling for the GMen in next week's game. They played the Pats' STARTERS pretty darn close last time and I bet they'd like another shot. I definitely would like to see the Pats go undefeated, because it's just that amazing...I just don't want yet another Superbowl blowout is all.

Last edited:
Good day would be an understatement for me.

C'Gurlz losing in the first round made this day Fantastic for me. The few days after we were out, all I heard was "Go Saints" in that pathetic cocky Texas way. Oh yeah, what a day this will be.

My favorite saying today will be, "Hey, you have 5 Superbowls, yesterday didn't matter!" - Since they love to rub that one in, it will be coming back!

/evil_mode=on

Chris,

I wouldn't let my enthusiasm get out of hand. You really need to learn to take things Step By Step. :9:

I was happy the Giants won because I can't stand the Cowgirls.

I was happy the Chargers won because not only did they do it despite injuries to Rivers and LT, it seemed as if the refs were making bad calls that seemed to favor the Colts.

Those referees tried their hardest to hold back the Chargers, but it still didn't work. I have never seen so many bogus holding calls in my entire life.

:mad: I came to this thread thinking you were bidding the forum a fond farewell. :shrug:

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom