Good Day (1 Viewer)

Oh, it has been a WONDERFUL day here in Little Rock!!!
Seeing all of the little Blue Star wearing children and Adults crying and moaning about their Cowboys. The listless look in their face is Priceless!!!!
I try to cheer them up by reminding them that the Cowboys HAVE NOT won a Playoff game in SIX years, and that the Saints won the Divisional Championship last year, but that even gets them more upset.... :)
I even tell them 42 to 17, and that makes them cry even harder!!!!!!
(Reference to Drew Brees & Co. lighting their donkeys up last year!!!)
I guess I won't hear the Cowgirl fans saying anything, (once again) about my Saints!!!
All day I have been chanting, "How 'bout dem Cowboys?"
The look on Jerry Jones' face when he realized that the Cowgirls were about to lose, was also PRICELESS!!!!
Maybe next year Jerry!!!!

The Ticket here in Dallas did a hilarious fake phone interview with Wade Wilson and Jerry Jones. It had me rolling. I wish I could find a transcript or tape of it to post. All the Cowboy haters would get a kick

I try to cheer them up by reminding them that the Cowboys HAVE NOT won a Playoff game in SIX years

Dude, they haven't won a playoff game since 1996. Get your Cowboys hating facts straight.:hihi:

I am absolutely loving this for the simple fact that all the arrogant Gurls fans are now quiet. After the game last night I went over to my extremely annoying neighbor's house (he always talks **** about the Saints to the point of trying to bait me into a fight) and when he answered, all I did was laugh and walk away. I was in my Saints T-shirt.:ezbill:

Last edited:
The Ticket here in Dallas did a hilarious fake phone interview with Wade Wilson and Jerry Jones. It had me rolling. I wish I could find a transcript or tape of it to post. All the Cowboy haters would get a kick

Is this it?

Attachments

• JJ.mp3
    2 MB · Views: 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom