good deal on a lcd at wal mart (1 Viewer)

diat150

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
symphonic 32" for 598. I just got one that I was going to give to my grandmother but I may buy another for the bedroom. im not that big of a lcd fan but for the price it isnt bad. I am sort of impressed. it has a built in hd tuner, 1 hdmi port, and 2 component inputs with a couple other regular video ins. it seems to do a great job on standard video from dish and is pretty good with hd. 480p dvd of training day looked really good.

LCDs and plasmas have really been dropping.

pretty good deal. im going to see how it looks with the young and the restless today before I make up my mind.

I'm glad to see you potentially coming over to the semi-dark side.

still have my 57" the 32" is just for the bedroom. for hd res stuff the hitachi blows the lcd out of the water. for dvd and sd the lcd is better. if i were to upgrade right now in the livingroom i would probably go with the sony xbr2 sxrd.

I'm hoping 60" SED/etc sets will be cheap and HD content more plentiful by the time of my next upgrade.

well I bought another one. I will give that one to my grandma for christmas and I got 60 dollars off with a family members employee discount. the tv my grandma has now has big problems, the picture just kinda vibrates and plus its all full of static because she still uses a regular antenna. she should really like it once she starts watching the digital channels because it will always be clear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom