Good game guys. (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the props Eaglesfan18, I'm sure the Eagles & Saints will see each other in the Playoffs. Good luck the rest of the way..

Good game. I still think Eagles are a likely playoff team. Drew is just in a zone right now and he and Payton have a tempo going, a lot like Reid and McNabb have had at times. We're a tough out right now, though I thought the Iggles had the right idea of trying to pressure Brees up the gut. It's just tough to do consistently. We'll see it again in coming weeks most notably with the Jets.

The Jets game is going to be an interesting one. If we can hang 40 points on them it's going to be a long season for opposing Defs. Our offense is clicking on all cylinders. Brees is a beast and the RBs are playing very well. I hope Bell's knee is OK. I think Payton has finally figured out how to get us into the flow. We had some choppy games Offensively the last few years, the last 2 were well balanced.

I would say that the Saint offense had a lot to do with the way the defense of the Eagles played. I don't expect the Saints to score 45 points a game, but the arsenal of weapons that they have I believe is unmatched in the NFL.

with mike bell and lance moore healthy i don't see why we cant average 35 points a game.

Made my defense look like a JV high school team. I thought you guys would win but not by that much. The saints offense is one of the best I've seen. Too many weapons for a team to handle.

You guys *****ed slapped us in own home opener. Kind of like we did to Carolina last week.

Good luck and I hope we don't see you in the playoffs.:hihi:
Damn did they ever. Sean McDermott better figure out a better response to a team with a strong offense.

If we do play again, I hope it's NOT in the dome.

That was truly the worst defensive game I've seen under Andy Reid. The scary thing is the Eagles defense isn't that bad. I'd say top 10 in the league. The saints offense is just that good.
Worse than the Cards in the NFCCG? I'm not sure about that...but it was bad.

if you look on the philly forums you actually have some people blaming the refs for there loss:hihi:

Yeah, people were doing that in our gameday chat as well....there were missed calls let's be honest. BUT they were certainly not a game-changer. Fumbling and intercepting within the first 5 min of the 3rd screwed up this game.

Thanks, man. A classy post. I have a lot of respect for the Eagles. So you can imagine how good I'm feeling when the Saints beat a quality team, one of the cream of the NFC. It says nothing negative about the Eagles, just that the Saints finally seem to be becoming quality and cream too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom