Good game guys. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Made my defense look like a JV high school team. I thought you guys would win but not by that much. The saints offense is one of the best I've seen. Too many weapons for a team to handle.

You guys *****ed slapped us in own home opener. Kind of like we did to Carolina last week.

Good luck and I hope we don't see you in the playoffs.:hihi:

Made my defense look like a JV high school team. I thought you guys would win but not by that much. The saints offense is one of the best I've seen.

You guys *****ed slapped us in own home opener. Kind of like we did to Carolina last week.

Good luck and I hope we don't see you in the playoffs.:hihi:

nothin personal,its just business,this is our year!

i was wondering if you and the other eagles fan was gonna come eat some crow gumbo. thanks by the way. stand up guy

Appreciate the props. Being able to go into Philly and come away with a win was big for N.O. Can't speak for anybody else, but it wasn't until Reggie put it in that I finally started breathing easier. I'd call it likely Saints and Eagles will meet again.

Sportsmanship...nice to see that...............:9: good luck with the rest of your season.

That was truly the worst defensive game I've seen under Andy Reid. The scary thing is the Eagles defense isn't that bad. I'd say top 10 in the league. The saints offense is just that good.

I would say that the Saint offense had a lot to do with the way the defense of the Eagles played. I don't expect the Saints to score 45 points a game, but the arsenal of weapons that they have I believe is unmatched in the NFL.

I'm looking forward to the rematch in the NFC Championship game....in the Superdome.
:beerchug:

if you look on the philly forums you actually have some people blaming the refs for there loss:hihi:

Yeah, props for the good sportsmanship...I had a feeling it would be close at halftime but we would get a few plays on D to start breaking it open...very good to see one of those plays come on ST's after their dismal performance last week.

Yes we have a good Brees blowin, and it spreads all around! If the lineman were eligible, Brees would throw to them too! He's the best at spreading it around too!

Good game. I still think Eagles are a likely playoff team. Drew is just in a zone right now and he and Payton have a tempo going, a lot like Reid and McNabb have had at times. We're a tough out right now, though I thought the Iggles had the right idea of trying to pressure Brees up the gut. It's just tough to do consistently. We'll see it again in coming weeks most notably with the Jets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom