Good game guys (1 Viewer)

Thank you very much. That game almost gave me a coronary.

I can't imagine what your d must be like with Pace. Wow.

Hahahaha, that avatar you have is hysterical. But you guys deserved to win, definitely outplayed us, that Pierre Thomas is a good lookin back.

Thanks. HAd the Jets had a more experienced QB the game might have ended differently. The Saints offense can hopefully learn from this.

Now I want the Jets go beat some NFC teams

S A I N T S Saints, Saints, Saints

Good luck on the rest of the year Jets' fans. You guys area by far the classy set of fans that have posted on here.

Good game, Jets' fans. Your defense is amazing, and I think Sanchez will learn from this. You guys are definitely on the right track. Hopefully, we'll meet again in the Superbowl.

I Just wanted to say good game. you were the better team today. you deserve the win and you deserve 4-0 congrats

Thanks Jetsfan115. That's classy. You guys have a great D.
BTW, told you we'd introduce Sanchez to the REAL NFL today. :hihi:

You too man and thanks. Who knows, we may meet again.

thanks for all the hospitality. thankfully we get a few easy games with miami and buffalo.

thanks for all the hospitality. thankfully we get a few easy games with miami and buffalo.

You were the one in chat this afternoon, right?

We're not used to getting opposing fans in there...I think you were the first one this year.

Hey, come back in two weeks and chat with us during the Gnats game! :9:

You were the one in chat this afternoon, right?

We're not used to getting opposing fans in there...I think you were the first one this year.

Hey, come back in two weeks and chat with us during the Gnats game! :9:

no doubt, i'll be there rooting for the saints. I hate the overrated giants

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom