Good game guys (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Good game Saints. You owned the Falcons in our home today. The best team won good luck down the road and we will see you next season.

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good game Saints. You owned the Falcons in our home today. The best team won good luck down the road and we will see you next season.
It is my most sincere hope that the Falcons lose every single game for the rest of the season.

OldKennerfan

Reaction score
This guy can not be a Falcon fan he has way to much class.

Just kidding thanks man and we look forward to seeing you guys next year. I hope you guys can figure it out and move Vick

diehard

All-Pro
Reaction score
Classy post.

That said, I disagree with fellow fans. I just want the Falcons to lose enough to miss the playoffs. No high draft picks and please beat the Panthers.

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It is my most sincere hope that the Falcons lose every single game for the rest of the season.

I hope this is just friendly smack talk because its not well thought out.

Anyone who reads "know who to pull for" knows we may want(need?) the falcons to beat carolina and/or dallas.

KYSaintsFan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
.You know, the score says we owned you but it never felt that way. We dominated you guys the first ten minutes and the last 10 minutes of the game. You guys controlled the game the other 40. The difference was we scored with our opportunities. We've been on the losing end of games like this a couple of times this year. Ypou guys self destrcuted like we did last week.

Vick may be an ordinary QB but he's still one of the most electrifying players I've ever seen. He's so dangerous with his feet. He's inconsistent as hell with his passing but that group of WR's doesn't help

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints vs. Detroit Lions | NFL Week 4 Game Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees Talks Saints Offensive Weapons, Week 4 Game Plan | Saints at Lions Week 4 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
A first for the NFL: Steelers-Titans game is postponed because of positive coronavirus tests Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dr. Sting Is it safe to say that the Lions game makes or breaks our season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 40
Dan in Lafayette Jonathan Vilma to call his first Saints game for FOX Sports SR News Page Articles 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 29: Reactions from Saints players following Week 3 game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Second look: Where was the Saints pass rush? What about the downfield passing game? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Gentilly504 If I’m game planning against the Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 41
Andrus Continued disappointment for fans, businesses after another no-fans Saints home game SR News Page Articles 0
Overreactions from the Saints Week 3 game against the Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Which QB gives the Saints the best chance to win the game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
Fleur-de-Links, September 28: Saints running back had a big game in loss to Green Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
BelowZero Would this game have been different with Winston? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 69
Does Anyone Think We Lose that Game Tonite with Normal Packed Dome of Fans? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
Saviorbrees Feel good after this game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 35
New Orleans Saints guard Andrus Peat carted off the field; out for game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints 17 Packers 13: 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints LG Andrus Peat carted off in game against Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
saintsfan777 Analysis ***Official Packers @ Saints Game Day Thread*** Gameday Board 2704
Sumdude34 N/S Rams currently being handed a football game....... again [UPDATE: Justice is Served!!!] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 25
Saints vs. Packers: Game Time, TV, Radio, Online Streaming, Mobile, and Odds Saints RSS News Feeds 0
What went wrong for the Saints passing game Monday & how they can fix it Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Report: Packers' Adams to be game-time decision vs. Saints SR News Page Articles 0
Film Study: Packers run game plays right into Saints’ strengths Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Is this Drew Brees "Crossroads" game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
League issues memo reminding teams about game-day protocols Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Erik McCoy on Offensive Line Execution, Saints Game Plan| Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze 750 Saints Family will attend Packers Game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Sean Payton: I get caught up in the game and forget about the mask Saints RSS News Feeds 0
cue180 Payton delayed trip home in order to review game film Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 73
Fleur-de-Links, September 23: More analysis of the Saints/Raiders game as Green Bay looms in the distance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Whenever the Saints lose a Primetime Game.. They win the next Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Covington Saint There's no integrity left in the NFL game. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 77
The Saints don’t look like the Saints, as they drop Week 2 game in Las Vegas, 34-24. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 22: Fallout from the Saints’ week 2 game against the Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
SystemShock Last drive of the game: if you are going to give up like that, just take knees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Raiders score 24 unanswered points to top Saints in first-ever Las Vegas game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Payton post game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
mither_rome Run game early Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
17 all: Saints at Raiders 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Need a reminder of Drew Brees' iconic Monday Night football history? Check out his pre-game cleats Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 1 standouts Margus Hunt and Bennie Fowler III called up from practice squad for Saints vs. Raiders game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CowtownSaint Murray, Harris or TQS, Who has the Biggest Game Tonight? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
Saints vs. Raiders: Game Time, TV, Radio, Online Streaming, Mobile, and Odds Saints RSS News Feeds 0
cue180 Dr. Anderson might evaluate Thomas before Packers game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Bill Analysis ***Official Saints @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** Gameday Board 2495
Fleur-de-Links, September 21: Injury reports and betting odds heading into Saints Monday Night Football game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Taker597 Lions may be inbound on a 12 game losing streak. *Trap Game Alert* Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Did I hear right? Mike Tirico Calling our game next week on SNF Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Krodwhodat Fox Americas game of the week Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4