Good game guys (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Good game Saints. You owned the Falcons in our home today. The best team won good luck down the road and we will see you next season.

Good game Saints. You owned the Falcons in our home today. The best team won good luck down the road and we will see you next season.

It is my most sincere hope that the Falcons lose every single game for the rest of the season.

This guy can not be a Falcon fan he has way to much class.

Just kidding thanks man and we look forward to seeing you guys next year. I hope you guys can figure it out and move Vick

Thanks for the nice post FalconFan!

Classy post.

That said, I disagree with fellow fans. I just want the Falcons to lose enough to miss the playoffs. No high draft picks and please beat the Panthers.

Classy post.

That said, I disagree with fellow fans. I just want the Falcons to lose enough to miss the playoffs. No high draft picks and please beat the Panthers.

exactly - we don't want the dirty birds to get Jarrett

It is my most sincere hope that the Falcons lose every single game for the rest of the season.

I hope this is just friendly smack talk because its not well thought out.

Anyone who reads "know who to pull for" knows we may want(need?) the falcons to beat carolina and/or dallas.

.You know, the score says we owned you but it never felt that way. We dominated you guys the first ten minutes and the last 10 minutes of the game. You guys controlled the game the other 40. The difference was we scored with our opportunities. We've been on the losing end of games like this a couple of times this year. Ypou guys self destrcuted like we did last week.

Vick may be an ordinary QB but he's still one of the most electrifying players I've ever seen. He's so dangerous with his feet. He's inconsistent as hell with his passing but that group of WR's doesn't help

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom